MNF: Eagles at Bears

YoloinOhio

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take a flyer on Cutler b/c I think it has never been "right" in Chicago for him and he is capable of more than we've seen.

I bet most around here would say "Oh God no!" however.

What about Denver then? Or every year of his career minus the one time he made the playoffs?

Dude has a great arm but has the leadership of a rock and loves turnovers. But other than that, he's awesome.

He has scored 3 points against the Bears!!! Put him in the HOF now! :)

Cutler will do something dumb to lose it.

If there is one thing Cutler is, it's consistent.

Oh hey Nigel

He was great for us in 2014. Then something changed last year. 🤔 Good pickup for the Eagles.

If you just started watching football you would think the rookie was playing for Chicago.

Cutler is the same dude he has always has been.

That said, he got a lot of hype his rookie year. He has all the tools and none of the intangibles.

Nigel Nradham......another swing and miss. Whaley is a joke. Hughes is his only good move.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about it. Whaley drafted him & he didn't fit our new coach's "system."

Whaley drafted and acquired the majority of the pieces of a defense that was #4 in the NFL in 2014. Then we got Rexed.

The Bills are an absolute joke. Everyone succeeds when they leave Buffalo.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about it. Whaley drafted him & he didn't fit our new coach's "system."

Whaley drafted and acquired the majority of the pieces of a defense that was #4 in the NFL in 2014. Then we got Rexed.

Ok. Team is run like a circus. Keep.dreaming dude.

Wentz looks Un-rookie

:(

How stupid are the Browns. Carson Wentz? Nah give me 25 draft picks to spend on other "guys" to fill in the 53 spots so we can keep our cap space over 50 mill

Not only that there was a story that before the draft Browns fired some of their scouts because they liked Wentz over Goff. That's about as stupid as it gets!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/many-of-the-browns-scouts-fired-before-the-draft-favored-carson-wentz/

The Bills should hire those men!

Wentz looks Un-rookie

:(

How stupid are the Browns. Carson Wentz? Nah give me 25 draft picks to spend on other "guys" to fill in the 53 spots so we can keep our cap space over 50 mill

The Factory of Sadness puts in a lot of overtime, trying to get rid of those top 5 draft picks.

Could have had Watkins and Wentz over the last 3 years.

Duh.

Watching Wentz is a breath of fresh air as he audibles like a vet runs this offensive smoothly, Wish our record this yr was last yr we could have had this stud at QB and finally be able to compete for championships :( .

Not only that there was a story that before the draft Browns fired some of their scouts because they liked Wentz over Goff. That's about as stupid as it gets!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/many-of-the-browns-scouts-fired-before-the-draft-favored-carson-wentz/

The Bills should hire those men!

:lol::lol::lol:

Now Ron Brooks is making plays???

Starting to think getting rid of Schwartz might have been a mistake.

Now you think that?

it was evident that it was a mistake last yr.

cutler gonna be a free agent

I'd bring him in while we train Cardale and other Rookie QB next yr, could be our Orton without being a puzzy.

Wentz sold me that he is going to be good when he dropped a dime and got lit up in the 2nd quarter on a blitz.

Beautiful throw from the kid in the face of pressure in his first road game in the NFL.

It was on the play that got called back because of holding on the center Kelce.

Wentz sold me that he is going to be good when he dropped a dime and got lit up in the 2nd quarter on a blitz.

Beautiful throw from the kid in the face of pressure in his first road game in the NFL.

It was on the play that got called back because of holding on the center Kelce.

He did it all night long. Kid gets it and has tons of talent.