MNF: Eagles at Bears

YoloinOhio

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't want to be accused of overreacting, but ... Wentz does look damn good. It's very early but I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a very good QB draft class. Prescott and Wentz are impressive in the early going, and we've still got Goff, Lynch, Cardale ... and the legend of Jacoby Brissett to come.

You're right. 3 fgs against the Bears = future all pro. I would love to see every young qb thread with people saying very similar things as well.

Guess he should have ran out to catch the perfectly thrown pass that Matthews dropped in the end zone. Close your lying eyes!

Get a bigger tv bud. This ain't no mike glennon/Ryan leaf/mettenberger.

He can throw footballs father than uncle Rico could.

Haha. Hey, I love good Qbs so I hope he is.

I just hate the knee jerk reaction we have to every young qb. If he was throwing 7 ints this game, I'd feel the same way.

Guess he should have ran out to catch the perfectly thrown pass that Matthews dropped in the end zone. Close your lying eyes!

Someone has a crush!

Question: because it's TSW and sooner or later any QB people have heard of will cause a post to be started ... would you take a flyer on Jay Cutler in 2017 if Tyrod doesn't perform as hoped this year?

EDIT: I can't imagine Cutler will be back with the Bears. The only reason he's still there is the huge cap hit they'd have taken by moving on in 2016. That dissipates to about a million bucks after this season.

Edited by The Frankish Reich