YoloinOhio

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wentz looks Un-rookie

Look at Went why can't we have an imaginative productive offense like this. Our pop Warner offense thus far after 2 games has been truly.... scintillating

:(

How stupid are the Browns. Carson Wentz? Nah give me 25 draft picks to spend on other "guys" to fill in the 53 spots so we can keep our cap space over 50 mill

Edited by YoloinOhio

I need Langford to put in some work tonight. Was thinking of making a small play on the Bears.

Why is Kadeem Carey playing Rb ? I need Langford in FF as well.

So Wentz is running a no huddle offense with the full freedom to change plays as a rookie. Impressive!

Looks like he can make all the throws with ease.

Schwartz and Roman would make a good combo. Too bad we had one in 2014 and the other in 2015.

Schwartz is awesome.

Had we had Marrone/Chan/ and Scwhartz, we probably would've made playoffs. Story of Bills' life: Good offense, piss poor defense; good defense, piss poor offense. Rinse, and repeat for 3 decades.

Why is Kadeem Carey playing Rb ? I need Langford in FF as well.

Looks like he can make all the throws with ease.

Not sure but he looks like he got shaken up twice already, thankfully Langord got the cheap touchdown. My zero RB strategy is a drinking mans game if Langford is in a time share. Hopefully he out plays this kid tonight and puts it to rest. I need 3 more points. Good luck.

Wentz looks Un-rookie

:(

How stupid are the Browns. Carson Wentz? Nah give me 25 draft picks to spend on other "guys" to fill in the 53 spots so we can keep our cap space over 50 mill

He has scored 3 points against the Bears!!! Put him in the HOF now! :)

Come on Schwartzy - can't let Cutler beat you

there is your Langford TD

Cutler will do something dumb to lose it.