Roman almost Kapernicked Tyrod!

Jobot

This was all part of Russ Brandon's marketing plan.

Step 1: Overhype Offense

Step 2: Announce we are worried Tyrod will walk

Step 3: declare Tyrod is the workout champ and he has greatly improved in the areas he was lacking

Step 4: declare we are trying to tie up Tyrod long-term

Step 5: get fans to clamor to retain Tyrod and then spend more more money to lock up lock-down CB like Gilmore

Step 6: with the fan base on pins & needles Bills leak they are having high level negotiations and hope to wrap up the deal soon

Step 7: with Tyrod having an "elite" camp announce we've extended him for 5 years 92 millions

Step 8: details emerge that Bills have a out-clause after Year 1

Step 9: Fans get rowdy for regular season domination and buy up a ton of Tyrod jerseys and are convinced Jim Kelly 2.0 is here

Step 10: Game 1 & 2 go poorly and Bills lead NFL in drives going 3 and out

Step 11: Fire Offensive Coordinator

Step 12: promise fan base Tyrod will be MUCH better

Edited by Dr.Sack

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post. thanks. Good reminder as to what Roman was doing and then that there are some options that might well help the offense.

as mentioned though, we shall see. Right now i am on the negative view with TT.

He just looks that bad regardless of play calling. Lets hope A Lynn gets it turned around sooner than later

I respect your posts, Harsh but true.

i think the issues you point out are valid. But what i care about is, are they repairable ?

CONJECTURE!

Why does more time equate to throwing rec open ? I might think that would help him find the Best option but not lead a reciever so much ?

I am not sure they are repairable. I hoped they were ans clung to the "he worked hard and fixed alot of it during offseason"

7-7s he was looking all over the field

The real bullets fly and goed right back to his old ways.

I really wish he would step up and kill my issues with him i hate constantly looking for a QB

I am not sure they are repairable. I hoped they were ans clung to the "he worked hard and fixed alot of it during offseason"

7-7s he was looking all over the field

The real bullets fly and goed right back to his old ways.

I really wish he would step up and kill my issues with him i hate constantly looking for a QB

We all agree about Bills and the QB. And i bet we all wanted TT to step