Garoppolo hurt

judman

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know nothing about sadness.

Lol sadness as far as being a sports fan? My friend I lived threw the late 80's and early 90's where there were rumors the pats were going to move to LA and we sucked so bad that the stench would kill you... So I know sadness as a sports fan or maybe deep hopelessness that was..

Lol sadness as far as being a sports fan? My friend I lived threw the late 80's and early 90's where there were rumors the pats were going to move to LA and we sucked so bad that the stench would kill you... So I know sadness as a sports fan or maybe deep hopelessness that was..

And since that sad sad time, the paytoilets have won 4 rings and the Sawx a couple rings and the Broons a ring or two.

So pardon me if I'm not empathetic.

You should go.

You basically just showed up to the funeral of a friend's child talking about how sad it was when your gold fish died.

And since that sad sad time, the paytoilets have won 4 rings and the Sawx a couple rings and the Broons a ring or two.

So pardon me if I'm not empathetic.

Wasn't looking for any empathy.. At least you guys are not hearing rumors of your team moving elsewhere. The Bills will be better it's all a cyclacle thing. Just have to hang tight and hold on. Like you guys told me it can go from bad to great in a blink of an eye.

Wasn't looking for any empathy.. At least you guys are not hearing rumors of your team moving elsewhere. The Bills will be better it's all a cyclacle thing. Just have to hang tight and hold on. Like you guys told me it can go from bad to great in a blink of an eye.

No, we heard rumors of LA for the better part of a decade while Ralph rotted away. :lol:

You should go.

You basically just showed up to the funeral of a friend's child talking about how sad it was when your gold fish died.

😔 I never said how sad it was just that I know what your going threw.. And that analogy sucks.. But probably cus part of it hit to close to home..

So you suggest the Bills should avoid making contact to Garappolos shoulder?

Not at all. Tackling and hard clean hits are part of the game (at least until it turns into flag football). What I am saying is deliberately attempting to injure anyone is a douchebag thing to do, period.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Well he was at practice today throwing the football. A huge improvement from last Wednesday when he couldn't even lift his arm up.

Alright. Game on Griffen. Im putting in a fone call to the chicken. Hes got a bone to pick with you.

25k4z88.jpg

Edited by Marty McFly