Garoppolo hurt

judman

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he plays vs Bills I doubt he will be 100% and I can assure the Bills will go after the shoulder. I do however expect him to play.

I fully expect him to come out against the Bills with a sling on his right arm, with us rushing 2 and dropping 9 in soft coverage 10 yds off the ball where he'll proceed to complete a record 53 completions on short slants over the middle with his left arm (getting rid of the ball in 2 seconds!). Hogan catches 30. In the post-game PC, Rex will say "I thought we could cover them".

Edited by stevewin

I fully expect him to come out against the Bills with a sling on his right arm, with us rushing 2 and dropping 9 in soft coverage 10 yds off the ball where he'll proceed to complete a record 53 completions on short slants over the middle with his left arm (getting rid of the ball in 2 seconds!). Hogan catches 30. In the post-game PC, Rex will say "I thought we could cover them".

ha. I think if he plays and is less than 100 percent, given that it's his throwing shoulder, that is good news for Bills.

ha. I think if he plays and is less than 100 percent, given that it's his throwing shoulder, that is good news for Bills.

He was on fire till he got hurt. And figure they will do all they can to get him ready for the Bills game. I also have no idea who has a better secondary you or the Phins... I know their front 4 are nasty.

He was on fire till he got hurt. And figure they will do all they can to get him ready for the Bills game. I also have no idea who has a better secondary you or the Phins... I know their front 4 are nasty.

i saw the game and he looked great when healthy. It is often better to play a healthy backup than an injured starter. IF he's not 100 percent, given that it is his throwing shoulder, if they decide to play him IMO that's good news for Bills.

i saw the game and he looked great when healthy. It is often better to play a healthy backup than an injured starter. IF he's not 100 percent, given that it is his throwing shoulder, if they decide to play him IMO that's good news for Bills.

It very wel could be, I think it all depends on how our rookie WB looks this Thursday against the Texans. If we somehow manage pull up a huge upset and beat them then I don't see Jimmy G hitting the field. Without him I am expecting a low scoring game. Something like 24-17 or lower.. With him at say 90% I feel he would get us to mid 30's in points...

Define "good news."

We are already in a position where the best we will get out of this season is a high draft pick.

Bills played NE very close at Foxboro last year, with Brady. Good news in that it isn't Brady but Garoppolo with a bum throwing shoulder IF he's not 100 percent. At this point I'm expecting the Pats to announce he's not only fine but in the best shape of his life, practicing fully and starting on TNF.

Sprained a.c. joint. It`s been 4 months since my grade 3 a.c. sprain. Bone still sticks up and hurts,good luck Jimmy. Oh I am 57 and lift weights. Lets see them work their magic. See Hogan lately ?

He will play. It will be down to pain management nothing else can get hurt by playing. Obviously on the throwing shoulder complicates things but again not part of the Ball and Socket.

Expect the tordol shots and him playing

Sprained a.c. joint. It`s been 4 months since my grade 3 a.c. sprain. Bone still sticks up and hurts,good luck Jimmy. Oh I am 57 and lift weights. Lets see them work their magic. See Hogan lately ?

Is HGH part of your healing regimen?