Rex and Rob show was telling in hindsite

phxbacker

I watched the Rex and Rob show part 1 and part 2 the other day . It was all I needed to see to determine these Bills aren't going to be prepared for anything as long as they are leading the charge. I think Rex and Co. would rather be the players friend then coach. I finished watching them with my son and said; did they show anything about how the Bills actually approach training camp and the game of Football? I think the weeks at training camp were simply an extended overnight get together with campfires and schmores. I want to see a coach and team on a mission to win, not a mission to be the loudest idiot in the room.

I watched the Rex and Rob show part 1 and part 2 the other day . It was all I needed to see to determine these Bills aren't going to be prepared for anything as long as they are leading the charge. I think Rex and Co. would rather be the players friend then coach. I finished watching them with my son and said; did they show anything about how the Bills actually approach training camp and the game of Football? I think the weeks at training camp were simply an extended overnight get together with campfires and schmores. I want to see a coach and team on a mission to win, not a mission to be the loudest idiot in the room.

I have to strenuously disagree with you and defend Rex on one point:

It's spelled "s'mores".

I have to strenuously disagree with you and defend Rex on one point:

It's spelled "s'mores".

Flame away, but I take offense to your comment and will seek out a safe place to come to terms. The "S" in S'mores is capitalised. Why can you not show the "s" the respect it deserves?

Oh, and for spell check, the "s" in capitalised is not a "z" down under...

:thumbsup: