Rex isn't safe anymore

Yeezus

Firing the OC is an obvious scapegoat move. Last year he blamed the injuries. I expect he will come week 8 this year as well. Rex is scared, as he should be. He's been largely unprepared since he arrived on the scene. We smashed the Jets consistently towards the end of his tenure there, so I'm not sure why some of you expected him to come in and do anything other than what you see.

Seriously, I can only think that nobody in the Bills front office actually watched the 2014 games or they would have seen how inept Rex Ryan was in his last year there. Only in Buffo does a new owner hire a head coach that was just fired after a 4-12 season.

Rex all but knows now he will be gone at the bye week

What else explains firing Roman. He has no clue what is going on and panicked again , just like he did in NY

And appointing s guy who has no experience as an OC??

This move is great not because Roman was awful, it's because Rex is now officially on the hot seat and Pegula WILL take action

Thats the exact opposite of what Pegula said TODAY.

Source NFLN.

Dear Terry & Kim

We here at TBF have compiled a list of all of the individuals who should be relieved of their duties immediately:

Russell Brandon

Douglass Whaley

Rexington Ryan

Robert Ryan

Dennis Thurman

Thank you in advance.

Signed the lifers who still give a shyt about the team.

The Pegulas really !@#$ed up.

Keeping Schwartz should've been a no brainer.

Which was what?

Scheter saying that Pegula said he had complete confidence in Rex Ryan and that this is his team.

The whole segment was around 5 minutes before the replay of the game which is on now. I would guess there may be a team statement regarding this soon. Since that crap fest and Romans firing demands some kind of statement officially from ownership.

idiots like Whaley are too far down the food chain too spin this in an interview.

This team is in upheaval. Good thing the tickets are already sold for the year.

Scheter saying that Pegula said he had complete confidence in Rex Ryan and that this is his team.

The whole segment was around 5 minutes before the replay of the game which is on now. I would guess there may be a team statement regarding this soon. Since that crap fest and Romans firing demands some kind of statement officially from ownership.

idiots like Whaley are too far down the food chain too spin this in an interview.

This team is in upheaval. Good thing the tickets are already sold for the year.

They need to let it burn out and rebuild fresh....

Rex all but knows now he will be gone at the bye week

What else explains firing Roman. He has no clue what is going on and panicked again , just like he did in NY

And appointing s guy who has no experience as an OC??

This move is great not because Roman was awful, it's because Rex is now officially on the hot seat and Pegula WILL take action

Link ?

Stop telling tales.

I work for the money too but I certainly am invested in kicking our competitions but too. I think they're separate things. I'd imagine he was a very rich man before needing/getting this contract.

The guy is super competitive. It is not the money imo.

But he did say this was his last Coaching gig...

The next one to be fired if things don't turn around.

Well said !

I don't believe this. He wants to win.

Agree. Rex has enough $$$ to retire and smoke up wit Karlos and Dareus every Sunday for years if he wants to. The guy wants to win, you an see it in his face everytime we make a big play.

Thats the exact opposite of what Pegula said TODAY.

Source NFLN.

What did he say?