What would you do?

acechemicals

First post on the Wall.. been reading and keeping up with the site for years but in light of what's going on I'm interested to get everyone's take on the matter. If you were the owner of this team what direction would you go from here? Tank the season and draft a QB? Who gets fired if anyone? Is continuity key?

Continuity means crap.. I stew for a bit and would call the GM and Coach into my office on Monday and and say very calmly. "I have never been so embarrassed in my life as I was Thirsday night." Look at Ryan " you call yourself a coach and that's how you have this team prepared for a DIVISION RIVAL! Completely unacceptable! My 9 year old son knew what plays you were running on offense. MY NINE YEAR OLD!" Then turn to the GM " what are you smirking at? I seen better football talent on American Idol than you put on this roster! Why the hell is Salas a top 4 WR OPTION HERE? Those corner back cover as well as Donald trumps Tupee they were not fooling anyone!"

Then I stand up look at both of them " I suggest you both work together because if I don't see drastic improvement you BOTH better get your resume ready! Now get the hell out of my office!"

Fire Rex is the first thing. That guy is a clown and NFL offences has figured out his defences. Not too mention his lack of acoountability for the players, and his bizzare game plans and game managements. Draft a quarterback within the first 2 rounds. If you don't have a head coach and a good QB you will not succeed in the NFL. Even if they think tyrod might be the guy, that should not matter. Draft until you FIND the guy

Season is over and Rex is dead man walking. Problem is you have 14 games left and a lot of high priced veterans who will be looking to avoid injury (honestly I can't really blame them). I'd probably get rid of Whaley soon or at least bring in a Polian or Wolf to evaluate the organization and start trading veteran players who aren't going to be part of the future. Come January, we have to know what direction we want to go in Coaching and GM wise. Look at the Jets last year. They went from a Rex 4-12 clown show to 10-6 the next year.