Greg Gabriel - Slams the Bills

Reed83HOF

You do remember Marrone quit right? Head coaches hire their own coordinators, etc. How in the hell you can blame this debacle on the Pegulas is just insane.

I believe his point was you hire an offense guy that keeps Schwartz, or at least a defense guy that runs a scheme that our elite talent fit

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really. Should've cleaned house when they took over, they have no one to blame but themselves.

No business people clean house as soon as they buy the business. We don't deserve the hell we've been through but our fan base really isn't intelligent enough to have an NFL team.

I believe his point was you hire an offense guy that keeps Schwartz, or at least a defense guy that runs a scheme that our elite talent fit

I get it but I'm sure Rex was an incredibly attractive interview. To even think anyone could predict our defense would turn into this under him is beyond debate.

They hired Rex.

Oh, they did? Wow

No business people clean house as soon as they buy the business. We don't deserve the hell we've been through but our fan base really isn't intelligent enough to have an NFL team.

Those who are happy with the front office absolutely deserve this.

I get it but I'm sure Rex was an incredibly attractive interview. To even think anyone could predict our defense would turn into this under him is beyond debate.

Quite a few were skeptical and unhappy about switching scheme when LOADED for what we were running already. I believe the retort was that Rex would adapt. Instead were totally reworking the front 7. It's not a huge shock that Rex would run Rex's scheme

Those who are happy with the front office absolutely deserve this.

I can't blame the owners for everything I feel because it goes so much further back than them. I liked that they hired Roman - did you? Well that looks like a hot mess of a mistake now too. So they hired people that failed in their first moves - that's the extent of their failure.

Oh, they did? Wow

There was a lot of discussion last year in this board and the consensus indeed trended towards Ryan being a Pegula decision coaxed by Brandon

Quite a few were skeptical and unhappy about switching scheme when LOADED for what we were running already. I believe the retort was that Rex would adapt. Instead were totally reworking the front 7. It's not a huge shock that Rex would run Rex's scheme

I'm understanding but I just can't get to where I hate the Pegulas decision making yet. It's their first coaching staff they've put together and the history of burden's can't be put on them.

I can't blame the owners for everything I feel because it goes so much further back than them. I liked that they hired Roman - did you? Well that looks like a hot mess of a mistake now too. So they hired people that failed in their first moves - that's the extent of their failure.

I'm not writing Pegs off. I still have hope that he will wake up, throw all of Ralph's trash out, and truly start anew. He's just having to learn the hard way.

Considering that Roman did a decent job last year, I am not ready to flog him just yet. Way too many other things going on to pin all of the offenses problems on him

Oh, they did? Wow

That's just not true. Some old threads from around the time of the hire paint a very different picture.

Edited by jmc12290

I'm understanding but I just can't get to where I hate the Pegulas decision making yet. It's their first coaching staff they've put together and the history of burden's can't be put on them.

The Sabres were trash and they should have learned from there. This is exactly why Polian stayed away; total rebuild.

I'm not writing Pegs off. I still have hope that he will wake up, throw all of Ralph's trash out, and truly start anew. He's just having to learn the hard way.

they need to burn the fuc&er down...

We agree on this. I'll just take it a step further and say I can logically understand why he would think Rex could work out - so I'm not even going to question a decision that got thrown on him immediately after his current coach abruptly and shockingly quit.

Could have easily added a bit on offense and kept that D; this set us back another 4-5 years at least. 2 decades folks...

We agree on this. I'll just take it a step further and say I can logically understand why he would think Rex could work out - so I'm not even going to question a decision that got thrown on him immediately after his current coach abruptly and shockingly quit.

At least Pegs can afford to eat his mistakes.

The Sabres were trash and they should have learned from there. This is exactly why Polian stayed away; total rebuild.

Polian stayed away because he's 73 yrs old and hasnt had a descent draft in twelve years, thats why he was booted and available

how you don't see where the sabres are is very puzzling.....do you live under a rock?