To the Bills Brass

UCLA Bills Fan

The coaching of Tyrod Taylor yesterday was atrocious. Gave the guy 90 million dollars to just run the ball all game. Yes, the Ravens defense did a great job but Roman called a terrible game. It's hard to get in a rythem with so few passes early in the game. Teams are going to key on him every week. Stop Tyrod, nite nite for the Bills offense. If you know the other team is going to do that then you have to become very aggressive with Tyrod early. Should be a 70%/30% pass run ratio early in the game going forward. Roman should have attacked down the field every play early. Check downs to McCoy are always there if the coverage is good deep. They talk about imposing their will thru the run game. Well impose your will thru the pass game because Tyrod is engine for this offense now. He caught teams on surprise last year. This year he has an X on his back every week from opposing coaches so it is up to our coaches to trust him and put the ball in his hands. This is his show by giving him that contract. Let's get out of his way and see where it goes.

Is this an open letter to the Bills Brass? If its a private letter you should edit the title with [PRIVATE] so the rest of us know not to read it. Sorry for the invasion of privacy.

Also, consider writing your manifesto in magazine clippings and then posting a pic of it to instagram or facebook so they can't analyze your typing samples. Its the only way to stay anonymous on the internets.

Edited by Jauronimo

I dislike the NFL and the Bills for the following reasons: 

• Debates as to why our qb stinks
  • We have to watch such boring football 
  • We have to watch the same teams year in year out on primetime, national tv 
  • Those same teams are always in the playoffs 
  • Buffalo doesn't get any national buzz (deserved) 
  • We have a qb that doesn't throw guys open - waits for them to be wide open then throws 
  • The Bills play a completely different game than most in the NFL, except the Browns 
  • There is no end in sight for a turnaround to a playoff team 
  • My daughter will be in college and will not have witnessed a Bills playoff team in her lifetime 
  • My son is drawn to other teams because the Bills are bad 
  • etc., etc., etc........

I dislike the NFL and the Bills for the following reasons: 

• Debates as to why our qb stinks
  • We have to watch such boring football 
  • We have to watch the same teams year in year out on primetime, national tv 
  • Those same teams are always in the playoffs 
  • Buffalo doesn't get any national buzz (deserved) 
  • We have a qb that doesn't throw guys open - waits for them to be wide open then throws 
  • The Bills play a completely different game than most in the NFL, except the Browns 
  • There is no end in sight for a turnaround to a playoff team 
  • My daughter will be in college and will not have witnessed a Bills playoff team in her lifetime 
  • My son is drawn to other teams because the Bills are bad 
  • etc., etc., etc........

I watched the game with my 13 year old son yesterday. I had the game on the Sunday Ticket and he had the Sunday Ticket on his phone watching The Raiders-Saints, Falcons-Bucs and Packers-Jags. I asked him if likes the Bills. He said no they suck. They have sucked his whole life. My daughter who is 18 used to say the same thing screaming, why would I always make them watch such a crappy team. She wore a Moorman jersey because last decade he was the best we had. My older son who is 17 is a gluton for punishment like me. He watches them every week. All he could text me after the game was, our offense Fu%$#@ sucks. When will this disgraceful mess end?

At least we have Michigan TCU Arizona State and Auburn to root for between my families college teams. They may not win every week. But they are legitimately coached teams that come to play every week.