Watkins: injured or just trying to leave the Bills?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watkins still gets the benefit of the doubt because he plays on our offense. Even Andre Reed, Jerry Rice, Tim Brown and everyone else would look like garbage with our team...

Edit: I had Plantar Fasciitis - in one foot. It friggen hurts and lingers; I feel for Byrd if it was in both

Watkins still gets the benefit of the doubt because he plays on our offense. Even Andre Reed, Jerry Rice, Tim Brown and everyone else would look like garbage with our team...

Edit: I had Plantar Fasciitis - in one foot. It friggen hurts and lingers; I feel for Byrd if it was in both

I,ve had it to,just hurts like hell just sitting,let alone walking or running,cortisone shots did help but those really frigging hurt

Mind you, I haven't read the rest of the thread, so I'm not sure there is any additional news beyond this. But from the sound of things, the foot is fine to play, it's just a matter of tolerating pain. If that is indeed the case and we don't hear anything from any medical professional or team official that indicates that his foot is in jeopardy of more structural damage, then he better be out there this Thursday of he'll rightfully be crucified from the Bills fan base.

Yea, who cares if you can actually walk and your job is to play a sport many of of conuldnt fathom at the pain tolerance you have. Who cares if you need to take so many pain meds that you cant feel your fingers or your face. I dont care about your long term health all I know is you better help the team I root for win.

Edited by CountDorkula

He's not trying to leave the Bills by dragging out injuries. Because his second team and contract would reflect his injury issues.

That said i could see him wanting out after his rookie contract. Unless the team starts winning more than 8-9 games per year.

There's a few teams with established QB's that would make him a star. IMO those teams are in the NFC. Like the sea chickens, packers, maybe the vikes, & Panthers.

Imagine Watkins on the Packers. Yikes. TT better get it together. On another note, perhaps we trade criminally-underutilized Clay to the Eagles now that they lost Ertz for a few weeks.

At this point I wouldn't blame Sammy for wanting out. How frustrating would it be to see Beckham Jr get all that buzz when you know you are better than him? Look at Hogan with the Pats and Brady isn't even back yet. Hogan isn't even good enough to hold Sammy's jock strap. I would be shocked if he wanted to re-sign here and wouldn't be surprised if he asked to be traded

Yea, who cares if you can actually walk and your job is to play a sport many of of conuldnt fathom at the pain tolerance you have. Who cares if you need to take so many pain meds that you cant feel your fingers or your face. I dont care about your long term health all I know is you better help the team I root for win.

so... Your attacking Magox for his opinion on Sammy for not knowing about his pain levels... All while not knowing his pain levels or if he's a baby. Makes sense

I think most people actually have a hard time fathoming playing a sport for millions of dollars.

Also, are you really concerned with their long term health? Same when you go to a concert of some group of drug addled old rockers? Some aging action movie star doing some of his own stunts?

Or are you paying money so they will entertain you (their chosen job)?

If that's the job he is signed up for, then yes, your sarcastic take is 100% accurate.

I DONT care about these guys' long term health. That is THEIR issue to worry about. They choose to play the most violent game, and get paid lots of money to do it.

Either play or retire. What other options are there?

I think most people actually have a hard time fathoming playing a sport for millions of dollars.

Also, are you really concerned with their long term health? Same when you go to a concert of some group of drug addled old rockers? Some aging action movie star doing some of his own stunts?

Or are you paying money so they will entertain you (their chosen job)?

Yes, yes I am concerned with long term health of these humans. They are not paid for you nor I. I guess I am just a different type of person then.

so let me get this straight...sammy watkins declared himself a bills fan months before the draft because he knew they would trade up to get him and give him a "bigger" contract? he must have found a loophole in the rookie wage scale that says if you get drafted by your favourite team, you get a bonus

you are the funniest poster on this board, albeit unintentionally

actually, it came out after the fact that he was always a fan of the Bills colors. Red, white, And blue.

Besides, is it so out of this world that a player coming out of college has a specific team that is creaming over him to tell them that he really wants to be a player on that team. However, knowing that he might otherwise be drafted at a later draft pick and potentially cost him millions? Don't you think you could oooh and ahhh that team into thinking they must do everything they can to draft him, even if that means giving up multiple picks.

How about the information you heard he grew up a Bills fan was only coming from a Bills source to their fan base. You don't think he said he was a fan of the Cowboys, Steelers, Browns? He likely played as many teams as he could to create demand for him on draft day. Or,at be he played just the Bills based on the fact that they were the team that picked first that desperately needed a WR.

You, however are not funny. Albeit unintentionally as well.