Name All Rosters Worse Than Buffalo

BuffaloBaumer

Honestly, the only ones that I feel are definitely worse are Cleveland, San Fran and Chicago. Think about this for a second......I would honestly switch with EVERY OTHER team in the league. This is going to be a rough year folks, I mean a REAL ROUGH year. I can't believe I have to explain again why the Bills suck so much to my 9 year old. Will he ever see good football out of these guys?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, the only ones that I feel are definitely worse are Cleveland, San Fran and Chicago. Think about this for a second......I would honestly switch with EVERY OTHER team in the league. This is going to be a rough year folks, I mean a REAL ROUGH year. I can't believe I have to explain again why the Bills suck so much to my 9 year old. Will he ever see good football out of these guys?

Can we include CFL and Arena rosters?

there are a few definitely worse, a few definitely better, and a whole lot of us that are in the middle that fans will swing wildly on evaluating based on health, luck, coaching, etc....

if sammy plays, and on 4 days - you might just see the offense show up and get back to the fundamentals of their past successes instead of coming out tight both on the field and sideline.

Teams with clearly better overall talent than the Bills are NE, CIN, PIT, KC, DEN, MIN, GB, CAR, SEA, ARZ.

I am talking about teams I would trade rosters with right now.....you would not take Rivers, Luck, Bortles, Flacco, Matty Ice, Carr, Breese, Dallas roster and others? I take any of those QBs ALL DAY and build around them