Fire Rob Ryan!!!!!

We get it- The Ryan's are back. #guru #genius

They held one of the worst teams from last year to just a few more points than their own lousey offense could muster.

Just make sure to resserect this affirmation of greatness on Friday after the jets game.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

We get it- The Ryan's are back. #guru #genius

They held one of the worst teams from last year to just a few more points than their own lousey offense could muster.

Just make sure to resserect this affirmation of greatness on Friday after the jets game.

Yeah - that team with 1 losing record in the last 8 years. That lost their QB for a stretch, and also lost like 8 games by 6 points.

We suck - but don't say that the Ravens are a bad team. It's not true.

Yeah - that team with 1 losing record in the last 8 years. That lost their QB for a stretch, and also lost like 8 games by 6 points.

We suck - but don't say that the Ravens are a bad team. It's not true.

And that 1 losing record was a horrid 5-11, last season. And that QB they lost presided over a 3-7 team before going down.

Ravens were good all those years because they had the best inside linebacker in the game and one of the best safeties ever... Both are gone. Their wide receivers are average as are their RBs.

Ravens very well may be just as bad as they were in 2015. We will know once they face a real test.

His defense will cost us losses this season and winning doesn't seem to be what the fan base wants after Baltimore.

Oh, Wait! I get it! You're saying Rob Ryan has improved the D so they will do enough to win, and prevent us from tanking.

I don't agree about "winning doesn't seem to be what the fan base wants". I think we want it desperately, we're just burnt out of hope for it.

It was, jezz

I'm making fun of the people who thought Rob was a mistake hire and his defense bent but didnt really break yesterday.Darby catches that int,TT actually airs it out and the Bills get a W

I appreciate the set up. I look forward to making fun of the viewpoint that yesterday's game was some sort example of restored Ryan dominance vindicating the underlying clown show I expect coming soon to a turf field near you....

Really? Were complaining about the defense after giving up 13 frigging pts. Seriously?

What is wrong with you people

Read op after the subject. The assertion is Rob Ryan is the key to victory and his dismissal would undermine the season... Edited by over 20 years of fanhood