Is ESPN just stoopid?

Puhonix

Im not sure if I'm seeing this right, but ESPN is saying that the Bills went 9-8 last season.

Bills 2004 results

According to this, they went out on Nov. 6 and played the Pats in a secret game, that they lost. I can't make this crap up... look for yourself!

249590[/snapback]

The game also appears on the schedule page for the Patriots. They may be wrong, but at least their consistant. :doh::lol::D

Im not sure if I'm seeing this right, but ESPN is saying that the Bills went 9-8 last season.

Bills 2004 results

According to this, they went out on Nov. 6 and played the Pats in a secret game, that they lost. I can't make this crap up... look for yourself!

249590[/snapback]

yah someone brought this up a week or so ago...but we rebounded nicely the very next day to beat the jets...

yah someone brought this up a week or so ago...but we rebounded nicely the very next day to beat the jets...

249603[/snapback]

Its nice to rebound like that, and pick up a win, evening your mark for the weekend at 1-1. (I can just hear Madden saying it now... ARGH!)

Another good reason to unload Bledsoe.

Aside from the fact that we won 9 games in spite of him, the 7 losses that he caused on his own can occasionally count for 2.

At least 9 wins by the Team next year and Losman's gotta be good for at least 3 or 4 on his own (because he is so mobile!).

I smell Super Bowl, baby. :doh: