Post-Brady Patriots

Missing both starting OT's, their best receiving option(Gronk), a no name QB with ZERO starts, playing on the road against one of the SB favorites coming out of the NFC...

and they still win.

At least we know our team's defense is awesome! I read it here. Just need to fix the broken Tyrod and its 18-1

Not sure why we can't run an offense like the pats. It's all underneath and quick strike stuff. Just need a QB who is accurate.

It takes pressure off the Oline, forces the db's to creep up and play the line which helps the long ball options, gets the qb in rhythm with his wr's and moves the chains.

Why would we want that?

For all of us poor Bills fans who were hoping the demise of Brady and his long-awaited departure will be a ray of sunshine for us.... F$%K, we will still lose to the Patriots.

It's all about the organization from top to bottom and New England is unfortunately an "A," whereas the Bills are a "D."

Watching New England tonight makes me long for balance, depth and a system where you plug players in and keep winning. We will never have that in Buffalo, never under Rex for sure. Poor coaching is so evident on the Bills sidelines that the Networks should create a graphic for every bunghole decision the Ryan's make.

We will be in the cellar this year and for the foreseeable future. Even when Brady leaves New England, winning will not leave. Just like the rotten stench of losing will cling to Buffalo like Evander Kane's hookers.

Sucks to be a Bills fan, but what else do we have.

Worst part is - say bill retires from coaching in a few years. He'll just become John Elway team president, and continue running the team into his 70s. Guys probably got a beautiful suburban mansion that he'll go home to. Perhaps they won't dominate like they have, but they're going to be the Steelers/Packers/Ravens/Seattle and be good year in year out.

And seeing as we just played them - people questioning the Ravens being included there, yes they are older and have flaws. But they have a top 3 GM in the sport, and a solid head coach. That keeps you relevant every season.

seems like every other team has a "real" QB....and the Bills ..not so much...I dont get it....same year in and year out....they look pathetic ill prepared and the wide outs never get open , no slant plays ...... "face palm"

Confession. I always thought Brady was the main reason For the Hoodie's success. Dude seems awful to be around and he looks like steals his clothes from the Goodwill.

But that was helluva impressive. Nothing but respect for that. I don't really blame Rex for today but our coaches are minor league compared to The Cheatroits.

Glad you're coming around! He's an amazing coach. By the way, he doesn't get the credit he deserves for the big turnarounds of the Pats' defense in 1996 and the Jets' defense in 1997-98 when joined up with Parcells again. That was some masterful defensive coaching.

seems like every other team has a "real" QB....and the Bills ..not so much...I dont get it....same year in and year out....they look pathetic ill prepared and the wide outs never get open , no slant plays ...... "face palm"

Make no mistake, Garoppolo would look like Trent Edwards if he played in Buffalo.

In his first start he knew what to do better than Taylor did in his 15th.

Edited by KD in CA

When the workplace is not fundamentally set up for success, performance suffers. Physically there is very little difference between the best players and the worst in the NFL. How they are prepared, taught and placed is critical. It takes a great mind to assemble everything into a cohesive unit and Buffalo does not have that mind in the organization.

I love Pegula and am very happy he bought the team and is rebuilding Buffalo. He got sold a lemon on his first big decision. Let's hope he gets it right with his next. It took two big changes up top to get the Sabres headed in the right direction. Let's hope he gets this circus corrected soon.

Edited by BillsRdue

When the workplace is not fundamentally set up for success, performance suffers. Physically there is very little difference between the best players and the worst in the NFL. How they are prepared, taught and placed is critical. It takes a great mind to assemble everything into a cohesive unit and Buffalo does not have that mind in the organization.

I love Pegula and am very happy he bought the team and is rebuilding Buffalo. He got sold a lemon on his first big decision. Let's hope he gets it right with his next. It took two big changes up top to get the Sabres headed in the right direction. Let's hope he gets this circus corrected soon.

Good post

Confession. I always thought Brady was the main reason For the Hoodie's success. Dude seems awful to be around and he looks like steals his clothes from the Goodwill.

But that was helluva impressive. Nothing but respect for that. I don't really blame Rex for today but our coaches are minor league compared to The Cheatroits.

Meh Cassel went 11-5 the year TB was hurt. I argued that The Hoodie put Jimmy G in a winnable gameplan last night and some here mentioned that he is the next coming of Tom Terrific...yeah only if The Hoodie is his HC.

This distills the Bills' problems (and comparison to NE) perfectly. I don't know where the Bills are going to find the guy who fills that void, but until they figure it out Buffalo will remain a minor league team.