Did KC release Holliday?

VABills

So noone thinks this is a good idea if the price is right?  Plus he is a pretty big boy, isn't he the Hanson type that can move inside to DT on passing downs and let the speed rushers on the edge?

249702[/snapback]

no, i think he's washed up and we have bigger needs to address.......

schobel and kelsey are the starters and denney is an adequate backup.......i doubt vonnie would want to come to buffalo to be 4th string for 4th string money........

I thought I heard that somewhere.  Now I know he might be expensive, but they so misused him, his stats were down.  It is possible to get him fairly cheap, get it done TD.  :doh:

249562[/snapback]

His last year in GB he had like 8 sacks, which looked good. However, and not to bring up a bad subject, I believe 5 of those came agaisnt, guess who, Drew in the next to last game of the year.

We must address PW & LG first, if the Henry for Shelton deal is done.

249741[/snapback]

I think signing him would settle the PW issue. Holliday is good against the run, big enough to play inside in nickle and dimes situations, letting Adams and Edwards handle first and running situations.

I think signing him would settle the PW issue.  Holliday is good against the run, big enough to play inside in nickle and dimes situations, letting Adams and Edwards handle first and running situations.

249754[/snapback]

He was horrible on a KC defense that was horrible. How horrible? So horrible that KC doesn't even want him on te team anymore.

He is not the answer to any problems.

He was horrible on a KC defense that was horrible.  How horrible?  So horrible that KC doesn't even want him on te team anymore.

He is not the answer to any problems.

249761[/snapback]

I see you're settling in just fine around here.... :doh: