My 10 cents on the game....

BmarvB

Obviously it wasn't the start we were hoping for......

1) That first quarter really stunk bad, but they did manage to settle down some afterwards. I just wish Darby could have got that pick 6.

2) I just copied this one from my 2015 posts so I can just paste it here every other week - PENALTIES - especially on Special Teams ........ smh

3) O-line appears to be stuck in preseason mode, losing Glenn didn't help but Kouandjio didn't kill us at LT.

4) Shady looks good. I did see a run or two he could have got more out of if he were a little less inclined to bounce them outside. Running game is still our bread and butter. That's still going to be our key to winning games but we need more from it than what we got this week..

5) I did like the decisions to go for it on 4th and short

6) Hughes had a good game and a pair of needed sacks (no penalties called on him as well?), but that critical missed tackle at the end was fatal though.

7) Leger Douzable looks like a serviceable fill in on the D-line.

8) 'Bills Run Deep' but no deep shots downfield?????

9) Any good team (like Baltimore) our defense holds to one TD (Duke got flat out burnt) and 2 FG's, we should beat. No that wasn't a 10-6 record performance, but it wasn't a 6-10 showing either.

10) No need to hit the panic button this early. It's only week one and the first extensive action for the starters. They'll be better next week when they put Fitzy and the Jets in the division basement.
GO BILLS!!!!!

Not playing in preseason was a fantastic idea..,that way we have healthy offensive trash

It does have its pros and cons. The pros of course is that they're healthy to start the season, the cons is obviously they're not sharp enough yet because they not in regular season form (boy did that ever show today).