15-22 111 yards

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching all these other QBs making plays all over the field on Redzone

Tyrod has the short pass and the occasional 50 yard bomb but does he have the ability to make consistent plays in the passing game?

Has he ever had a 300 yard game?

I thought Tyrod looked very mediocre today.

His vision of the field was bad, he still dances with nervous feet before throwing, he locks onto 1 side of the field, he delays his throws until he sees an obvious open receiver and even then holds onto the ball too long until he is 150% sure it's a good idea to throw, and so on.

Either this is an aberration and he'll bounce back or we are going to have trouble winning 7 games.

We'll found out in the games ahead.

Edited by Fadingpain

Looked to me like the Ravens were taking away anything downfield and the only thing that was open was the shorter routes. It was the Baltimore D dictating the check downs. Roman never made any adjustments to try and open up something down the field.

I'll be surprised if tryhard isn't the lowest rated starting QB this week

I'll be surprised if tryhard isn't the lowest rated starting QB this week

so you were in the stadium?

The Bills/Whaley appear to be absolutely clueless when it comes to QBs. They gave Fitz a big contract for who knows why. They did the same for Tyrod even though he had a year left to prove himself first. At least they can get out of his contract if he doesn't improve.