A tale of three tells

Simon

I think the Bills have three tells that could give us a very good idea of how this season is likely to go.

Tomorrow might be a good day to keep a close eye on Zach Brown, Adolphus Washington and John Miller.

Stars tend to win games- those guys need to just avoid wetting the bed.

Sammy, tyrod, lesean

Hughes, Gilmore, marcell

We are down 1 already.

No argument with your first statement.

But regarding the guys you listed, I think we have a purty good idea of what we're likely to get out of all 6 of them.

Brown, Washington and to some extent Miller all have some wild card in them and are going to have a significant, ongoing cumulative effect on how this season goes in those parts of the field that count on every down.

Hope yer all clean and dry down there, boss.

(wait, are we still doing phrasing?)

Edited by Simon

No argument with your first statement.

But regarding the guys you listed, I think we have a purty good idea of what we're likely to get out of all 6 of them.

Brown, Washington and to some extent Miller all have some wild card in them and are going to have a significant, ongoing cumulative effect on how this season goes in those parts of the field that count on every down.

Hope yer all clean and dry down there, boss.

(wait, are we still doing phrasing?)

Made it through a-okay! Appreciate you checking.

I will pose this reframing- we know what type of players they are but do we know what we will get?

Will Hughes have 2 big sacks? Or be held quiet as the Ravens focus on him? Any bad penalties?

Do we get a game plan that gives us first half of the season Sammy or down the stretch Sammy?

McCoy may see a boom or bust day based on just a few broken tackles or missed blocks

Does tyrod throw the ball 12 times or 35?

I think the Bills have three tells that could give us a very good idea of how this season is likely to go.

Tomorrow might be a good day to keep a close eye on Zach Brown, Adolphus Washington and John Miller.

Makes sense to me Simon, especially Miller.

My number 4 (other than the obvious....Tyrod) would be Rex. This will be a tough year for the Bills under any conditions but this football team MUST improve upon 21 sacks. Yes, I get it.....pressure is as important as sacks, blah, blah, blah. But Ryan's much heralded defensive strategy sucked last year. Imo Ryan was Dick Jauron with a big mouth.

If you see lots of Bills qb sacks and some forced fumbles and picks today, the screaming noise you hear will be me.

Enjoy the game Simon, and all Bills Fans!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I follow your logic.

Feel this is a good barometer of the team as a whole.

Well considered Simon

My three are:

LeSean

Aaron Williams

Preston Brown

If these three guys play lights out...we win.

These are the Key players to the game. Good call.

Might add Sammy as to the talk about his injury is lingering ( not sure i believe all that )

My player of the game is Robert Woods and Jerry Hughes respectively

I think how Brown and Washington play will definitely go a long way towards telling us how this season will go. Not so sure about Miller. He struggled last year and it didn't destroy the OL.

I'd add Preston Brown to that list. He needs to show that last year was truly a learning year and now he is in total control of the D. This D is predicated on the LBs making plays, the two Browns need to step up. If they play well this D will be good.