GDT: Battle at Bristol

Fadingpain

They just showed the view from the broadcast booth. The field seemed like it was a mile away.

Lots of people there no doubt.

Good game too; 17-14 Tennessee now.

I wouldn't want to be there, I want to see the field. I think all NFL Stadiums should have the seats right around the field like in Arena ball

That huge circular Jumbotron thing suspended over the field by cables was pretty nuts. I don't think I would've been comfortable under that thing.

It looked wild, and it would be an experience to be there for it, but yeah, a pretty crappy way to watch a football game.

It's like when they play the Final Four in a football stadium. The venue is just way too friggin big for the game.

Looks like the fans in the one end zone are likely in a different area code. What a brutal setup for a football game.

know a ton of people that went...and the latest anyone arrived was Friday at noon. This was all about the party, the game was extremely secondary.

Having said that,I get the feeling it is like that crazy rollercoaster you get the courage to ride, you do, enjoy the hell out it, but you will never do it again. At least for the old farts like me that were beat up even at 6 PM yesterday.