Shame on VIC

The reporters at the news are simply reporting or commenting on what is actually happening around the team. There is also an influence from the frighteningly epic level of futility the franchise has been mired in , especially being in a league where everything is designed to prevent it. Just what are the positive developments they should be praising? These are journalists, not fans. They are going to have a more realistic and skeptical slant than a fan reaching for something positive to hold on to. But their writing has zero influence on the team's performance on the field . When that changes the reporting will reflect it.

No, but something balanced might not be a bad way to go. Theres been some ridiculous stuff from BN. It's fine to point out deficiencies or specific perceived problems. I've sure done that. But the BN isn't being specific or logical, they're taking an unreasonable and hyperbolic tack.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't change the facts from the ground. 16 years. Just think about what was going on with you and the world then. Is Vic a victim of the present day negative BN tone? No doubt. But as a poster said in this thread, until they win it won't change. Is it lazy to shoot fish in a barrel when the team seems destined for mediocrity. Yes and no. Truth and time shows everything. Here's hoping they prove everyone, including me, wrong.

Edited by gomper

The attitude and commitment from the media and fans will dictate and can dictate the final score.......HOW many times have we seen a game were we need a TD and were all like "This is not going to happen" then Losman or Fitzy, or Holbert, or Johnson, would fail. We finally have a decent QB that has proven to be consistent, and feels good about this season. And Vic spits out this crap. If you dont understand the impact a losing mind frame has on a organization your in need of some football knowledge my friend. There are coaches that have been run out of town cause of media, jobs passed over cause of media markets. To change the losing culture...a HUGE step in doing so would be changeing the mind frame.... We havent played one down yet in the season. This article says its the same old shi*. I urge you to read this article and think to yourself.... Do I see a difference here?

Oh my. It's the negative vibes from the fans that caused Fitz, Johnson, and Losman to fail? :lol:

You have to be trolling on someone's alt account.

Ironically, Vic is the only reporter at the BN that predicts them finishing 10-6 and going to the playoffs.

And when they win, the fans will eat it up! The local media will continue to be second rate, so I don't care what they say and hope the Bills just recognize it for what it is. What they see in person is game day, and we have GREAT fans!

No they won't. If we go 7-1, all everyone will say is "Oh they are going to lose the rest of their games like in 2008."

You can believe that but the coaches and players know the fans and media expect them to fail because of history. That has an effect. When everyone says you won't succeed no matter what you do or how hard you try, don't be shocked when you get what you wish for.

Exactly. I read in this book that the power of life and death is in the tongue.

Tyrod says "we're ready" - Vic says they're not. I'll go with Tyrod until proven otherwise.

:thumbsup::worthy::thumbsup::worthy::thumbsup::worthy:

Oh my. It's the negative vibes from the fans that caused Fitz, Johnson, and Losman to fail? :lol:

You have to be trolling on someone's alt account.

Ironically, Vic is the only reporter at the BN that predicts them finishing 10-6 and going to the playoffs.

So im trolling my own thread...... My original account is benbillsfan been here before you were born dude!