Confirmed: Rob Gronkowski Out vs. Arizona

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats Revenge? The Patriots tank the game and trot out their scrubs for the majority of their prime time game? Stupid idea, but they are that arrogant to pull some kind of stunt.

Funny, that was the very first thing I thought of when I saw those guys were going to miss the AZ game. I think the Pats write this game off and focus on week 2....it would be so "NE" to do something like that.

This.

Just starting to clue in. Here's the question - who is their third-string QB? Because the Pats* are going to need him. That kid is going to get killed.

Are we still talking about Garrapolo? Because I'm pretty sure a lot of people were saying the same thing about Trevor Simien on Thursday.

the tight end who misses as many games as Goodwin.

he tries to be a player....not on the field and it catches up with him.

I am sure he will have a Presser ( 26 blitzers favorite made up word) to explain how jogging on the beach with some starlet caused his hammy to extend.

IMHO he has forgot about what got him there and Belicheat is close to dumping his butt

I'm fairly certain with a little work we can find two games of gronks production to sum up which would equal goodwins entire career. Three games easy...

aside from having sequential jersey #s and being professional football players in the AFCE, there is nothing common about these two

Are we still talking about Garrapolo? Because I'm pretty sure a lot of people were saying the same thing about Trevor Simien on Thursday.

I didn't see the entire game, just the second half. But did Siemian win the game or just not lose it while his D knocked Newton silly? If Taylor had the same game (18-26 178 1 TD 2 INTs 69.1 rat) would we still be gushing? Edited by PromoTheRobot

It's almost impossible to see NE winning this game. It would be really tough even if they were healthy. Probably should save Gronk.

I predict their will be at least 15 completions to rbs and TE for the Pats. If JG plays well so home, the Vikes would probably give NE 3 1st round picks after the game.

We could be all alone in 1st place in the AFCE this week. How sweet would that be?

I'm really looking forward to this game.

I'm going to be the world's biggest Cardinals fan for about 3 hours.

Here's to hoping the entire NE team sinks into a pit in the desert floor and is never heard from again.

Cards defense is going to rough up NE.

really was worried about 2 TE sets from Pats and wanted to get some tape on them. I think that is partly why Bills brought in Z Brown. To help defend Rob and Martellus.

Hope Arizona pummels them into oblivion and makes this a statement game. like Broncos Defense did Thurs.

We could be all alone in 1st place in the AFCE this week. How sweet would that be?

Pretty swell !