Ravens have "tons of weapons" on O...am I missing something?

eball

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be great.

Look for Jerry Hughes to have a big game. I can feel it coming.

It looks like Hughes and Kyle are getting lined up one on one vs a pair of rookies in their first game.

That said, Stanley looks legit, but Shaq was beating him pretty bad in that matchup. I think if the Bills can exploit blitzes on Flacco's weak side, they could give him a bad day.

And also to be fair, if we were trotting out players right from the retirement home there would be fans talking about a double digit victory. It's still the preseason until Sunday and hopes are always high.

Due to injury and stupidity (suspensions) several 2nd string players will be playing from the opening whistle.

Oh good lord, haven't played one real down yet and the excuses about bad calls are starting already.

That was my attempt to be over the top optimistic. I can have my fun if i want !

He looked like a beast in camp and preseason, Hughes could have a big year. Lordamercy.

I saw him at Wegmans couple weeks ago. Much bigger then i thought.

I expect he will tear ashes this season.

I for one think the Bills are going to bring a swell rotation of players on the line, even without Big Puff

I wish we wouldn't take any game for granted. This will be a hard fought win just like any other.

always always think that way. it's just smart.

It looks like Hughes and Kyle are getting lined up one on one vs a pair of rookies in their first game.

That said, Stanley looks legit, but Shaq was beating him pretty bad in that matchup. I think if the Bills can exploit blitzes on Flacco's weak side, they could give him a bad day.

Joe Thomas was legitimate too and look what Hughes did to him...

Baltimore's weapons are average. The Bills need to pressure Flacco so that he can't throw the ball deep, which is what he is prone to do.

The key to this game though will be ST. Baltimore is very good on ST, among the very best. HC J. Harbaugh started out as a ST coach so ST is greatly emphasized. if the Bills can match up on ST I think they win this game.

I'd like to see Taylor outplay Flacco in this game.

Bills need some big plays from Taylor, McCoy, Watkins, and Clay.

The Ravens are what the Colts were to us last year. We weren't supposed to beat the vaunted Colts with Andrew Luck either. Right after we pasted them all of a sudden the Colts became "overrated." Edited by PromoTheRobot

That was my attempt to be over the top optimistic. I can have my fun if i want !

I saw him at Wegmans couple weeks ago. Much bigger then i thought.

I expect he will tear ashes this season.

I for one think the Bills are going to bring a swell rotation of players on the line, even without Big Puff

always always think that way. it's just smart.

Swell? You been watching Turner Classic Movies again?