Eagles trade CB Eric Rowe to Pats

YoloinOhio

it might be funny but look what happened with Milloy, he was cut and the Pats went on to win it all that year.

Bill is hiding something

The Cheatriots are lined up to have a crap ton of cap space next season. Makes me think something is up with so many expiring contracts. I wonder if there will be some very notable retirements after the season?

Does it really matter?

Patriots win the division easy with or without this trade.

pffft.

lazy opinion Scott. because it has been likely for too long does not make it true at all.

i mean Boston could well collapse into a sink hole or something

2nd shady OL deal by Pats. I dont trust them.

nor should you. ever.

Isn't it a little late to be screwing around with your OL? Especially when starting a rookie QB you invested in like gold?

@jasonlacanfora

Eagles were shopping OL Josh Kline after landing him (before he reverted to Pats). Also shopping OL Josh Andrews and more....

Eagles also indicated willingness to other teams to potentially move C/G Stefan Wisniewski as well. Clearly looking to move OL

Isn't it a little late to be screwing around with your OL? Especially when starting a rookie QB you invested in like gold?

@jasonlacanfora

Eagles were shopping OL Josh Kline after landing him (before he reverted to Pats). Also shopping OL Josh Andrews and more....

Eagles also indicated willingness to other teams to potentially move C/G Stefan Wisniewski as well. Clearly looking to move OL

They know Cleveland has their 1st round pick, right?

Does it really matter?

Patriots win the division easy with or without this trade.

Yeah, that's the thing, ain't it? They can make bad moves and still win year after year. The things that seem to hurt other teams magically have no effect on the Pats. Just realllllly lucky, I guess.

Again, gotta give the Patriots props for not being afraid to make trades. They don't all work out but for whatever reason, most NFL GMs are afraid of making player-for-player trades. Not Belicheck.

Like Alonzo for Shady?