62 members have voted

1. 1. At QB...

• Tyrod Taylor
    • Joe Flacco
  2. 2. At RB...

• LeSean McCoy/Reggie Bush/Mike Gillislee/Jonathan Williams
    • Justin Forsett/Terrance West/Buck Allen
  3. 3. At WR/TE...

• Sammy Watkins/Robert Woods/Marquise Goodwin/Greg Salas/Walt Powell/Charles Clay/Glen Gronk/Jim Dray
    • Steve Smith,Sr./Kamar Aiken/Mike Wallace/Breshad Perriman/Chris Moore/Dennis Pitta/Maxx Williams/Crocket Gillmore

Ours -on all 3 counts. Honestly, homerism aside.

Tyrod has all the long ball accuracy of Flacco, with much greater 'escapability' and upside. QB is the only close one of the choices.

i like a lot of things about Flacco and am really looking at from a "week 1" perspective. He tore his ACL less than 10 months ago and has little practice/tune up time with his WR and TE group. Perriman and Wallace are new to the fold with perriman missing all of last season. How much chemistry has developed there? Flacco also has been fairly mediocre in regular season. Better post season QB. He wasn't very good last year before he got hurt. Last time we played them was with Pettine D, which is similar to Rex D, and he threw 5 picks.

Still, close call since TT is still a diamond in the rough. But he is a multi-faceted QB who is hard to defend.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The game is won or lost at the line of scrimmage.

We need to dominate the Ravens on both sides of the ball, then the skill positions will shine.

GO BILLS!

would have included OL in poll but only 3 questions max. I agree with you! Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm biased.... Chose Buffalo for all three. :thumbsup:

I think Flacco is overrated. I think the talent of Sammy and Clay trump everything they have in their stable. There is no question which group of RB's is more talented.