Week 1: Ravens' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing! Working on the offensive scouting report now!

:thumbsup:

As expected:

@JasonLaCanfora

RB Justin Forsett has agreed to re-sign w/Ravens. Move to become official prior to their start of practice Tues

Good move for the Ravens.

Don't sleep on him Bills.

Justin Tucker is one of the best kickers in the business and in clutch situations he's usually money.

Hester is a bit scary too. Tuesday might be right on this one

Am I the only person that sees a HUGE mismatch in the Bills' rushing offense vs the Ravens' run D?

elaborate please.

Nice article 26CB. Nice to see some 10-6 to 11-5 predictions.

These kinds of article make me uncomfortable.

When some one calls me pretty i get suspicious

lol

I see them trotting out ILB Zach Orr as a first-year starter. I see him being listed at 225 pounds.

Up front, I see a handful. Brandon Williams is the best NT in the NFL.

Im sure TT sees a lot of 3 4 in practice......not concerned

We are fairly healthy going into this first matchup....feeling good about this game.

How do you feel about the matchup Blokes ?

Just starting to dig in but my initial feelings are that it'll be a closer one than many think.

Offensively, they need to target Orr in coverage. See what he's got against Charles Clay. He might hold up but he's only played 142 snaps on D. Dumervil vs Mills could get very nasty, very quickly. Expect TE help that side with Glenn singled up on old man Suggs.

Defensively, got to make them one-dimensional. Two rookies on the OL and an iffy RT, could give Jerry something to work with if you can get ahead and take away the run. NRC vs probably Aiken in the slot could be the weak link in coverage.

I think the first half will be low scoring, while the second half will be more productive offensively.

The refs will screw us at least 2 times in crucial situations. When that happens, we need to keep our cool and not add to the shafting.

In the end, our offense will be better at controlling the ball.

28-24 Bills.

Just starting to dig in but my initial feelings are that it'll be a closer one than many think.

Offensively, they need to target Orr in coverage. See what he's got against Charles Clay. He might hold up but he's only played 142 snaps on D. Dumervil vs Mills could get very nasty, very quickly. Expect TE help that side with Glenn singled up on old man Suggs.

Defensively, got to make them one-dimensional. Two rookies on the OL and an iffy RT, could give Jerry something to work with if you can get ahead and take away the run. NRC vs probably Aiken in the slot could be the weak link in coverage.

Baby Gronk and Dray will be key in helping to neutralize Dumervil.

Dray will need to earn his stripes. I would not be surprised to see Bills change up on Aiken.

I expect a brawl

I am scared of Eric Weddle

I think Zach Brown is also going to show his worth in this game....if they want to try to beat us with TEs we have one of the better coverage linebacker's in the league.

It will be interesting to see how we mix up our platooning of Zach Brown and Brandon Spikes in this game.

I think Zach Brown is also going to show his worth in this game....if they want to try to beat us with TEs we have one of the better coverage linebacker's in the league.

It will be interesting to see how we mix up our platooning of Zach Brown and Brandon Spikes in this game.

Honestly, I'm not worried about their TEs that much. Pitta has had 2 hip dislocations/fractures, who knows what he's capable of. Seems like Crockett Gilmore is their #2, he's a solid guy, all-around type. Just tackle well and limit their YAC, I doubt they'd hurt us.

Honestly, I'm not worried about their TEs that much. Pitta has had 2 hip dislocations/fractures, who knows what he's capable of. Seems like Crockett Gilmore is their #2, he's a solid guy, all-around type. Just tackle well and limit their YAC, I doubt they'd hurt us.

I think it is based upon Trestman's trends, including bunching Forsett in there.

Not so much the player match up as the read and recognition responsibilities of our linebackers and safeties

I think this will be interesting every game honestly !!