WTVH – Syracuse, NY
WSEE - Erie, PA
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know.

I'm interested to see how the defense performs this year. Rob Ryan has been a disaster the past couple years and Rex has been about average. The personnel upfront has taken a hit as well since Rex arrived.... If the defense doesn't perform this year I think the Ryan bros are done for.

Game 1 will be telling and some cool story lines with Rex and Tyrod returning to Baltimore.

I think Rob's case is very intriguing: he might be a great fit as a guy that simply communicates Rex's system to the players, but was totally miscast as a guy that had the helm of an entire defensive unit.

Personally, I don't think that it's a coincidence that the communication has been so much better on the field with Rob (and Ed Reed) in the fold.

The 2016 Buffalo Billls

temp5-taylor-tyrod--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.j

Photos introducing the 2016 Buffalo Bills.

Chris Brown: "They are going to be looking" (16:59)
Chris Brown joined the John Murphy Show to talk about the Bills cut down to the 53-man roster. Chris talked about who was a surprise and the players remaining at the wide receiver position.

@Ravens

Coach is happy with the strong performances in preseason: http://rvns.co/5ywLet's keep the momentum going.

CrXyeH5VUAAlDkL.jpg

Dennis Pitta, Maxx Williams, John Urschel and Kendrick Lewis are all back at practice after missing time with injuries.

Urschel - Crusader Pride!

Basically, they think we're even. I have no feel for the Ravens. They seem to always be tough at home and they lost a lot of close games last year.

Obviously, it's game 1 so it's stupid to overreact one way or another. But I believe this is a game a playoff type team should win.

I think Rob's case is very intriguing: he might be a great fit as a guy that simply communicates Rex's system to the players, but was totally miscast as a guy that had the helm of an entire defensive unit.

Personally, I don't think that it's a coincidence that the communication has been so much better on the field with Rob (and Ed Reed) in the fold.

agreed 110%

We need a replacement for Aaron Williams THIS season.

changed it to my liking. no offense Jerky

Basically, they think we're even. I have no feel for the Ravens. They seem to always be tough at home and they lost a lot of close games last year.

Obviously, it's game 1 so it's stupid to overreact one way or another. But I believe this is a game a playoff type team should win.

Spot on. On both counts C. !

This is kind of my take too. Hard to predict, but if we are going to have a happy season, it will be because we win games like this one.

Edited by Fadingpain

@Ravens

We have trimmed our roster to 53 players. READ: http://rvns.co/5z0

CrdG6j0WIAEkJpe.jpg

RB Justin Forsett

QB Josh Johnson

OG Vladimir Ducasse

LB Arthur Brown

S Terrence Brooks

LB Brennen Beyer

WR Daniel Brown

WR Jeremy Butler

OT Blaine Clausell

DT Kapron Lewis-Moore

OLB Victor Ochi

LB Patrick Onwausor

WR Keenan Reynolds

C Matt Skura

DB Julian Wilson

In addition to the cuts, the following players were placed on injured reserve:

WR Michael Campanaro

WR Chris Matthews

OT De’Ondre Wesley

DB Carrington Byndom (waived/injured)

60-6 over Lockport today.