Update: Bridgewater suffers serious leg injury

GunnerBill

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills medical staff strikes again. How many more injuries before people take their incompetence seriously?

Someone at OBD needs to be held accountable.

Yes they are responsible for some fans getting CTE and should insist these fans be testing for CTE before allowing to watch or comment on Bills football.

Get it done!

Zimmer: "You know what? My wife died 7 years ago. That was a tough day. The sun came up the next day and people went back to work. That's what we're going to do."

Am I the only one that finds that to be an incredibly stupid comment? A guy broke his leg playing football. Nobody died. Nobody is catatonic. What's with the funeral-type reaction? Calm the eff down.

(Insert obligatory Walter Sobchek quote here)

Am I the only one that finds that to be an incredibly stupid comment? A guy broke his leg playing football. Nobody died. Nobody is catatonic. What's with the funeral-type reaction? Calm the eff down.

I think that he was putting the incident in perspective.

He wasn't comparing the football injury to a death.

His point was that when life dishes out some bad luck or heartache, life goes on and things will get better.

He's trying to say the Viking's season isn't in the dumpster just b/c of this incident and they will fight on.

What would you prefer him to say? "Cancel the home games, refund the tickets, we're folding our tent!"

Apparently the injury was rather gruesome with the knee "flopping around" or some such and some players vomiting.

Who knows, Teddy may never walk right again or play in the NFL.

Feel free to joke about the incident!

:death:

Okay Vikings fans...take a breath and stop replying to your team's Twitter account.

CrI2lifWcAALP9B.jpg

!@#$ing seriousl;y? :wallbash:

Reports are gruesome...leg snapped and knee was seen flopping around...reports of Vikings players puking on field at sight of it...

Reports, too, are that Bridgewater had to be sedated for the MRI.

That is usually not a good sign.

This sucks. I am actually bummed for the Kid and the team. Seems Zimmer ( who is a good guy) is pretty shaken up.

I sure hope no one has any video clip, or even considers showing it !!!! :angry:

If there's a clip it will surface on the Internet. Just the nature of the business, someone will cash in

I wouldn't watch it but millions of others will

By the sounds of it that could be the career for teddy. this sounds just awful

I'll just pray that if McGahee can come back, after a couple decades medicine has improved even further to allow Teddy a full career after this setback. I read when McGahee was injured they said 20 years earlier they would have considered amputation due to the extent of the damage. Not sure if that was true, but they do amazing things now. Sucks for sure, but....

If there's a clip it will surface on the Internet. Just the nature of the business, someone will cash in

I meant here.

and it probably will show up on TBD.

I wont watch it obviously

Hopefully it would be the team's (if any exists) and it can be controlled.