What if Drew does well in Dallas?

Fezmid

And we go full circle <_<

Thanks for (trying) to clarify, although I'm still not quite sure I get your logic. :blink:

CW

249262[/snapback]

Bottom line, I just don't like him. And after the 1st half of 2002, his play did nothing to change my mind about him.

Let's just assume that, in fantasy-land, Bledsoe takes the Cowboys to an 11-5 record and a playoff berth.  Regardless of what the Bills do, what will people here start saying about Bledsoe/Dallas?

I'm not saying this will definately happen by any stretch of the imagination.  I'm just wondering what people like Steve, Rico, etc, etc, will start saying about Bledsoe if the Cowboys have a good/great season next year.

Please, no "That will never happen!" threadkill comments.

CW

PS: Yes AD, I'm aware of the irony of starting a DB post after saying I havn't started a DB thread.  <_<  :blink:

249211[/snapback]

Then I guess it will be true what they say about the NFC ---- It sucks!

Sure glad people here know how to read.... If you can't follow the basic tenet of the thread (no "That will never happen!" threadkill comments), then don't post at all.

Sometimes I think the avearage IQ of this board is about 10.

CW

I just enjoy pissing people off... what can i say? I've just got a low IQ.

I think why he will do real well when he throws dem passes to Jason Wheaton......Meshawns Johnson......Uh  Terri Glenn?  John Quincy Adams Morgan.

:blink:

249283[/snapback]

"Obviously, we've got to execute better" :blink::doh::doh:

I bet Keyshawn is pissed. <_<

"Obviously, we've got to execute better" :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

I bet Keyshawn is pissed. :blink:

249289[/snapback]

And I would bet that somewhere in the Philadelphia suburbs, the Eagles D Coordinator is streaking his neighborhood with a cheesesteak in tow.....

:D

THIS IS MY TEAM DAMMIT!!!!!!! :blink:

oH Wait..... <_< >>>>this over here, this my team...... :huh: Praise be to God.