Kevin Johnson

turftoe

Hell no. Josh Reed is slow, small, and unreliable. He has done NOTHING to prove otherwise.

Kevin Johnson has had some very productive years in the NFL. Unfortunately, he has been stuck with Kyle Boller at QB in an offense that never uses its Wide Receivers.

I was actually reading somewhere that many NFL pro personnel directors consider Kevin Johnson as one of the top 10 receivers in terms of "hands"

Didnt this guy bomb really badly the last few years?  Like, worse than Josh Reed?

I'm willing to let Reed have one last crack at the 3rd WR spot...I'd at least see what he can do with Losman chucking him the ball before I'm ready to drop the axe on him just yet.

249154[/snapback]

Didnt this guy bomb really badly the last few years?  Like, worse than Josh Reed?

I'm willing to let Reed have one last crack at the 3rd WR spot...I'd at least see what he can do with Losman chucking him the ball before I'm ready to drop the axe on him just yet.

249154[/snapback]

I think KJ was a very good WR with the Browns but fell out of favor by asking for to much money....saying that I didn't see him at all last year so I don't know what happened in Baltimore.

Johnson opted out of a contract that would have paid him 1.4 million next year just to get away from Boller.  I hope he didn't flush that cash down the drain, but I don't see him getting that kind of payday from another team.

249438[/snapback]

certainly not from us..........i think we can find a better way to spend 1.4M in cap room.........

249154[/snapback]

Huh? How does this improve his speed or create better hands?