Sanchez to be cut by Broncos...

Big Turk

Respectfully disagree. The greatest thing I have ever seen in all of world history was this:

When I watched that video clip, I experienced a warm glow, a tingling in my limbs, and a feeling of gentle lightness.

Am I deranged, or just a Bills fan? (and how could we tell the diff?)

That hit I'm sure is why Tom Brady now religiously runs from contact.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched Geno a lot. He's even worse than Sanchez. The real problem with Sanchez is his hands. He doesn't hold the ball tight so it's easy to knock it away from him. He also doesn't usually sense the rush well. Geno throws more dumb passes. Sanchez can actually look good for extended periods of time. Then he coughs it up at the worst time.

a jets trend ?

Respectfully disagree. The greatest thing I have ever seen in all of world history was this:

Please forward this link to

Rex

Ed Reed

Gilmore

Darby

Thurman

Rob

Seymore

Robey

et al

At this stage Sanchez must have a complete lack of self confidence. If he couldn't make it in that desperate situation it is over.

that sucks but hes made enough $$$ at this point (if he saved and no splurged) where he dont have to have a job for the rest of his life and can just do announce work. Ill take that career and payout over my 9-5 and 5-9 any day of the week

Disagree. The greatest thing I've ever seen in sports history was this:

large_YE_Super_Bowl_Football.jpg

Outside of Bob Stanley's wild pitch followed by Buckner's error.....yes, this was the moment of greatest unrestrained jubilation in my sports rooting life.

Wow, you had to dig pretty far back to when hitting Tom Brady was actually still allowable in the rule book.

Nice thought, but pointless; you don't see Tom Brady running like that any more. The minute a defender comes near he charges out of bounds or slides.

Like you said, nice thought. Pleasant actually

I get the feeling that in today's climate a F16 from the flyover would literally come in and unload payload on our poor Corner should they do this to Tom Brady

!!

Outside of Bob Stanley's wild pitch followed by Buckner's error.....yes, this was the moment of greatest unrestrained jubilation in my sports rooting life.

Wow, you had to dig pretty far back to when hitting Tom Brady was actually still allowable in the rule book.

The Kids coming up today probably wouldn't believe us if we told them.

Back when i was young, before the Patriots and Brady changed all the rules......

Well, I'm going to have a very nice Tuesday if it starts out with watching Brady get decapitated. Can we please repeat in our home game with the Pats.

oh, hopefully no one in their right mind wants Sanchez as a back up.

Wow...expected to be the starter to not even making the roster...how far has he fallen...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/7a3dbe51-ba94-34db-a390-e23be8bab6c2/ss_broncos-expected-to-cut-mark.html

When you can't beat out a 7th rounder from northwestern, it's probably time to hang up the cleats.

I'm late to the Trevor Simian party in this thread but wondered if anyone else watched him play at northwestern. He played in a 2 QB system in 2013 with our very own Kain Colter, who since switched positions to WR. One of his notable accomplishments was keeping the team focused while Colter tried to organize a fight against the NCAA to show college athletes are employees. Anyway, he was decent in college but raw. He's started 4 more games than Cardale. But I like the story, he's a smart kid, and I'm pretty sure elway knows what he's doing.

I'm late to the Trevor Simian party in this thread but wondered if anyone else watched him play at northwestern. He played in a 2 QB system in 2013 with our very own Kain Colter, who since switched positions to WR. One of his notable accomplishments was keeping the team focused while Colter tried to organize a fight against the NCAA to show college athletes are employees. Anyway, he was decent in college but raw. He's started 4 more games than Cardale. But I like the story, he's a smart kid, and I'm pretty sure elway knows what he's doing.

It is a neat story. Watching him here in Broncosland, he appears to have a better arm than what I expected. When he was at Northwestern did you ever expect to see him in an NFL jersey, much less starting for the Super Bowl champs?

Disagree. The greatest thing I've ever seen in sports history was this:

large_YE_Super_Bowl_Football.jpg

Besides cheering for my teams or Country....that was the greatest thing I have ever seen!

When I watched that video clip, I experienced a warm glow, a tingling in my limbs, and a feeling of gentle lightness.

Am I deranged, or just a Bills fan? (and how could we tell the diff?)

That hit I'm sure is why Tom Brady now religiously runs from contact.

I don't usually cheer for injuries, but, was fired up that day! And, always cheer for Brady to get hurt!

Bahhahha, but, true!

It is a neat story. Watching him here in Broncosland, he appears to have a better arm than what I expected. When he was at Northwestern did you ever expect to see him in an NFL jersey, much less starting for the Super Bowl champs?

ha - no, never, but I admittedly thought the same about Russell Wilson when he played at Wisconsin. Oops. Edited by YoloinOhio

When you can't beat out a 7th rounder from northwestern, it's probably time to hang up the cleats.

Oh, I don't know. I had read/heard some stuff that when Sanchez succeeded, it was with a run-centered offense and a simplified passing game; that as soon as the team moved away from that strong run-centered game plan and expected more out of Sanchez in the way of reads he flopped.

I can't see Kubiak as the man to tolerate that (especially with Manning as the last QB), so I felt fairly confident that if the above was true, as soon as Kubiak felt he had any alternative, Sanchez was gonna go.

OTOH, the Vikes offense could be characterized as "hand the ball to AP and throw just enough to keep the D backed off", so it might lend itself to simplification and Sanchez might do OK there.