Sanchez to be cut by Broncos...

Big Turk

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

College stats aren't everything but I wonder if there has ever been a starting NFL qb (much less for a SB champ), with less impressive stats? 58% passer with a 27 td to 24 int ratio.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/trevor-siemian-1.html#all_passing

I also think it would have made less to keep a more veteran qb but Elway won a SB with the Peyton last year so it might not matter.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

College stats aren't everything but I wonder if there has ever been a starting NFL qb (much less for a SB champ), with less impressive stats? 58% passer with a 27 td to 24 int ratio.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/trevor-siemian-1.html#all_passing

I also think it would have made less to keep a more veteran qb but Elway won a SB with the Peyton last year so it might not matter.

You mean other than the one they had last year?

Someone is getting the hook in NJ - they can't keep 4 QBs no matter how bad they all are. At this point geno may beg to get cut because he seems like a miserable dude right now.

pretty bad QB draft class that was... as predicted... but hey they got paid beyond their abilities and should be happy... not paid enough to pull a john carlos during the national anthem but paid well nevertheless

Cardale is very inexperienced but I think could perform better in a scaled down attack, EJ is just too inaccurate and will cost us anyways so get what we can for him (if there is even a market)

As the dude that famously wanted us to make a serious trade for Skelton (literally out of football [failed to make CFL team]), I'm genuinely surprised that you think your opinion on QB evaluation has any merit whatsoever.

Yep. While I hardly thought they thought he would be the answer, I'm amazed by all these smart guys, and Elway and Kubiak are surely smart guys, think that he can even play the position at a tolerable level. He's the most careless with the ball QB I have ever seen. And he's always been that way.

You must never have seen Geno Smith then...Jets love QBs that act like the football is a hot potato apparently

You must never have seen Geno Smith then...Jets love QBs that act like the football is a hot potato apparently

I've watched Geno a lot. He's even worse than Sanchez. The real problem with Sanchez is his hands. He doesn't hold the ball tight so it's easy to knock it away from him. He also doesn't usually sense the rush well. Geno throws more dumb passes. Sanchez can actually look good for extended periods of time. Then he coughs it up at the worst time.