Kaepernick and the National Anthem

@clarencehilljr

No more anthem demonstations for Cowboys, Dez Bryant said team will stand with hand over heart Sunday. Said last week was about Trump.

I wouldn't be surprised Jerry Jones said something like:

"Ok yall, I'm gunna kneel with you sons of bitches this weekend and after that, we gunna rise up like men for the Anthem. Deal?"

Something like that.

I wouldn't be surprised Jerry Jones said something like:

"Ok yall, I'm gunna kneel with you sons of bitches this weekend and after that, we gunna rise up like men for the Anthem. Deal?"

Something like that.

"and if you punch a woman, use PEDs, or get a drug suspension, that's alright with me too". :thumbsup:

"and if you punch a woman, use PEDs, or get a drug suspension, that's alright with me too". :thumbsup:

and yet you follow the sport.

And laughably, you're pointing a finger at the guy who hires him as being the bad guy. What about the guy actually breaking the law? So a lefty are you gonna give a man a second chance?

YAHOO SPORTSWRITER SHAMES BLACK NHL STAR WHO REFUSES TO PROTEST NATIONAL ANTHEM.

Just think of the media as Democrat operatives with bylines, and it all makes sense.

This is what I hate about this whole protest thing. In our Walmart or Whole Foods/Blue or Red culture, if you kneel during the National Anthem, you hate America. If you stand, you're a racist.

This is what I hate about this whole protest thing. In our Walmart or Whole Foods/Blue or Red culture, if you kneel during the National Anthem, you hate America. If you stand, you're a racist.

According to the Huffington Post, if you are white and still stand, you're a white supremacist. No word on what he considers blacks who stand.

Screen%20Shot%202017-09-29%20at%2011.18.

Edited by LABillzFan

I had no idea Tim Graham wrote for Yahoo.

I used to listen to Wyshenski's hockey podcasts all the time. He started weaving the political nonsense in. Don't listen anymore.

Edited by Dante

If the NFL wants to become a platform for Social Justice Warriors, they've received my last dollar. I won't support that sort of idiocy.

You're looking at this from a glass half empty point of view. They're about to make a group with a median IQ in the double digits the mouthpiece of the leftist movement.

Debunk what he wrote instead of giving it a weak label.

Why would anyone waste their time explaining something to you?

All you do is cut and paste. You're bereft of any original individual intellectual ideas, and solely rely on others to supply your thoughts for you.

Your response would either be another article you don't understand or an internet meme. You're nothing but a toy monkey clapping his cymbals for whoever wound you up.

Why would anyone waste their time explaining something to you?

All you do is cut and paste. You're bereft of any original individual intellectual ideas, and solely rely on others to supply your thoughts for you.

Your response would either be another article you don't understand or an internet meme. You're nothing but a toy monkey clapping his cymbals for whoever wound you up.

Whatever you say B word.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=31004?omhide=true

The Colin Kaepernick Foundation donated in April $25,000 to Assata’s Daughters, a Chicago “direct action” resistance organization honoring Assata Shakur, who escaped prison and fled to Cuba after being found guilty in the 1973 murder of Officer Werner Foerster.

The grant includes $2,500 for CopWatch, a program that trains volunteers to follow and video police, and $15,000 for teen training, part of the group’s commitment to “develop and train young people, ages 4-19, in the Black queer feminist tradition and in the spirit of Assata.”

Apparently Mr. Kaepernick is also a fan: He retweeted a July 16 message wishing Shakur a happy birthday.

Edited by grinreaper

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=31004?omhide=true

The Colin Kaepernick Foundation donated in April $25,000 to Assata’s Daughters, a Chicago “direct action” resistance organization honoring Assata Shakur, who escaped prison and fled to Cuba after being found guilty in the 1973 murder of Officer Werner Foerster.

The grant includes $2,500 for CopWatch, a program that trains volunteers to follow and video police, and $15,000 for teen training, part of the group’s commitment to “develop and train young people, ages 4-19, in the Black queer feminist tradition and in the spirit of Assata.”

Apparently Mr. Kaepernick is also a fan: He retweeted a July 16 message wishing Shakur a happy birthday.

But hey, he's a great guy. Started, you know , " the conversation" . Kaep is a pice of freakin' $chizzz. He'll continue to have his fans on TBD though.