Kaepernick and the National Anthem

as long as you're not disagreeing there is always room for jello, then you must understand it is not the message of the March it is the interest held by those participating in the gathering that matter and often times they're often times 180° separated with individual bekeifs

Marching with torches means something specific. It's march madness.

Never remotely said they did. Do you just write crazy stuff down on slips of paper and stick them into a hat and then whatever comes up when you pick you post? Have you ever posted a sequitor?

No, you just said that white sups marching carrying torches is bad because of something that happened in history. Black sups marching with torches, IMO, would pose just as serious of a threat to their target populace.

I'm not sure what lynchings 50, 60 years ago have to do with today, when we're going to ignore more recent acts of violence.

No, you just said that white sups marching carrying torches is bad because of something that happened in history. Black sups marching with torches, IMO, would pose just as serious of a threat to their target populace.

I'm not sure what lynchings 50, 60 years ago have to do with today, when we're going to ignore more recent acts of violence.

What does a white southerner at a rally to remember confederate monuments who is carrying a lit torch and chanting anti Semitic slogans mean to you? What does that represent? Anything? Nothing? Fine people?

What does a white southerner at a rally to remember confederate monuments who is carrying a lit torch and chanting anti Semitic slogans mean to you? What does that represent? Anything? Nothing? Fine people?

they weren't all Southerners for one. C'mon Neal young, leave the southern man alone

So I see we've gone FAR beyond our original hypothetical here.

But did she come here legally?

So I see we've gone FAR beyond our original hypothetical here.

But did she come here legally?

No we haven't. All I ever said was that marching with people carrying torches at rallies like that means something. So I am asking you what it means to you.

Actually Melanie did come here illegally, but it was so minor that I don't think anyone should make a big deal out of it. To be perfectly correct, she came here legally but then worked briefly before she was legally allowed to, and then soon thereafter got the correct papers. But it was a common practice back then and wasn't the kind of illegal immigration most people are against.

Kaepernick is out of the league. Why aren't conservatives happy?

I can't answer that because I'm not a conservative according to their playbook. I'd bet many folks are happy. I can't say I'm shedding any tears over it, but I don't think about it much. He's no longer that relevant.

I can't answer that because I'm not a conservative according to their playbook. I'd bet many folks are happy. I can't say I'm shedding any tears over it, but I don't think about it much. He's no longer that relevant.

that and he's out of the league because of his own faults. not anyone elses.