I Heard There's a Game September 15th

Chef Jim

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, forgive me for piggy-backing on Chef's thread, but I am actually coming to town with my 11-year-old son for the Thanksgiving weekend game. I have everything booked but hotel. First choice of Comfort Inn in Hamburg is booked already.

Can anyone recommend where they like to stay when the go into town for a game?

Okay, forgive me for piggy-backing on Chef's thread, but I am actually coming to town with my 11-year-old son for the Thanksgiving weekend game. I have everything booked but hotel. First choice of Comfort Inn in Hamburg is booked already.

My mom's house. :rolleyes:

I do not want your feet in my wine.

Well stop spilling it on the !@#$ing ground!!

Diet coke please. Need to keep my boyish figure.

Entirely possible? That's the understatement of the century.

Diet coke?

I can bring that too!

After all I'm already bringing "your" wine and enough vanilla "wodka" vodka for "beer " and I.

there's a Holiday Inn Express right behind that Comfort Inn. I've stayed there a few times.

Thanks. Turns out I was somehow able to get a room at the Comfort Inn after spending the last two days getting told it's sold out.

Now to introduce my son to Pinto Ron...

Thanks. Turns out I was somehow able to get a room at the Comfort Inn after spending the last two days getting told it's sold out.

Now to introduce my son to Pinto Ron...

Funny story about Pinto Ron. I was at the Bills game in Oakland last year and he was there. We were talking and the subject of where we grew up came up. I told him no one in WNY has heard of where I'm from. He asked where. I said Alexander (super small town between Batavia and Attica). He said "oh I graduated from ACS!" Small world. We ran cross country with his younger brother.

Funny story about Pinto Ron. I was at the Bills game in Oakland last year and he was there. We were talking and the subject of where we grew up came up. I told him no one in WNY has heard of where I'm from. He asked where. I said Alexander (super small town between Batavia and Attica). He said "oh I graduated from ACS!" Small world. We ran cross country with his younger brother.

Since this is an advice thread I just thought I'd let you know that you need to work on your comedy. I didn't LOL one tiny little bit.

Since this is an advice thread I just thought I'd let you know that you need to work on your comedy. I didn't LOL one tiny little bit.

Now think about it. Chef Jim running cross country?? Common man......that's comedy gold right there.

Staybridge in Amherst. Never disappoints. I'll be there for the opener.