I Heard There's a Game September 15th

Chef Jim

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mead has requested that your "niece" join you.

She's about my age, right? :devil:

But seriously Chef, get your ass out here and bring the wife so we can ask her how she's managed to put up with your cranky ass all these years.

mead has requested that your "niece" join you.

Well I was going to be there but you guys are too creepy.

Seriously???

"Come on man"!!

Find a way!!

I'll be there.

I'll even bring the wine.

It'll all be yours.

I'm sharing my vanilla "wodka" vodka with "beer".

This offer on the other hand......

And you know I may just need some advice on this one. :w00t:

Some advice?

The day after the game, come back to the board and post a topic about the deplorable behavior of Bills fans. Paint with a broad brush! Label all the fans as classless Neanderthals. Be as sanctimonious (look it up Beerbawl) as possible. Talk down to the local fan base. Describe scenes of drunken debauchery and disrespect towards opposing fans. Throw in a story or two about card tables being broken. Close the post with something along the lines of "this is the last game I will ever be attending in person." (As opposed to attending a game from afar).

Sound advice, since you was askin!!! :thumbsup:

Some advice?

The day after the game, come back to the board and post a topic about the deplorable behavior of Bills fans. Paint with a broad brush! Label all the fans as classless Neanderthals. Be as sanctimonious (look it up Beerbawl) as possible. Talk down to the local fan base. Describe scenes of drunken debauchery and disrespect towards opposing fans. Throw in a story or two about card tables being broken. Close the post with something along the lines of "this is the last game I will ever be attending in person." (As opposed to attending a game from afar).

Sound advice, since you was askin!!! :thumbsup:

Nah. If I go I'll be sheltered from the unwashed masses in the safe environs of club seats.

Some of the unwashed masses have club seats also.

Well I do have to occasionally rub elbows with them to retain my superior status. I just don't want to be surrounded by them.

They don't let the likes of you in those seats.

I'll bring a classy date and wear a disguise.

Anyway I can't make it even if I wanted. We're doing some renovations on the house. 10,000 bottle wine cellar is just not big enough anymore.

Come on, take these guys up on their offer and join their asylum, you've been too long on your island. They don't want to see the rich man lost and lonely, watch him as he dines, sitting there just testing all the wines.

:-)

After all the begging to come to the games all these years what on earth would prompt me to come back this year after just being there a couple weeks ago??