PS4 games

dib

I'm about to enter the PS4 arena (having worked my way through the playstations.) I'm looking for suggestions for games. Already leaning on COD and Madden, any other suggestions?

Don't know what kind of games you like.... No Man's Sky nice sandbox game. Don't get CoD it is garbage anymore. You want Battlefield 1 comes out in October going to be the best FPS out. Everything in that game can be destroyed. You can drive Tanks and fly planes.... Everything...

Oh yea I forgot you can shoot out of a huge Zeppelin, if they shoot it down it actually destroys whatever it falls on and becomes a new obstacle or cover.

Edited by Beef Jerky

It depends on what you like...

I prefer sandboxy/RPG free-world games. Witcher 3 may be the best ever. Fallout 4 is pretty good too.

Sports you have Madden 17 which came out today.... and of course MLB The Show. The new NHL game coming up in September shows a lot of promise (Im buying it for the first time in about 3 years).

I have to second COD being hot garbage anymore. It used to be the only game I play but the last 3 efforts have been sub par to say the least.

Rocket League is a fun little game that is either free or dirt cheap with ps+. It is soccer with RC cars and a ton of fun. One of those games that takes a minute to learn but a long time to master.

If you played any of the Batman Arkham games on the PS3, you kind of have to finish the series. They made some odd choices in Arkham Knight, but as a whole, it's a fun game. I'm fairly new to the PS4 world too and so far I've only played that and just started Metal Gear Solid V.

It depends on what you like...

I prefer sandboxy/RPG free-world games. Witcher 3 may be the best ever. Fallout 4 is pretty good too.

Sports you have Madden 17 which came out today.... and of course MLB The Show. The new NHL game coming up in September shows a lot of promise (Im buying it for the first time in about 3 years).

Any Fallout game kicks ass. Two enthusiastic thumbs up.

Avoid/wait

No Man's Sky - avoid until they have a few patches. It's only interesting for the first 2 hours.

NBA 2k series - Create player mode was awful last year. It was so bad it became an ongoing joke.

Madden- buy previous year's version for cheap and download updated rosters.

Try

Rocket league

Metal gear V

Fallout

Avoid/wait

No Man's Sky - avoid until they have a few patches. It's only interesting for the first 2 hours.

NBA 2k series - Create player mode was awful last year. It was so bad it became an ongoing joke.

Madden- buy previous year's version for cheap and download updated rosters.

Try

Rocket league

Metal gear VFallout

Don't avoid No Man's Sky the game is great. It is only interesting for 2 hours with people that don't know how to play sandbox games.