Anyone have any inside info on away schedule dates

The Poojer

specifically when they might be playing in NO this year? I have only one weekend all season when i could have major conflicts, and i want to use the NO game as an excuse for wifey and i to go to NO, she isn't keen about the football aspect, but hey! so anyone with prelim knowledge would be greatly appreciated

In the spirit of the "insider info" that has been posted here of late, I can tell you this. There will be at least 8 road games this season. Thats from a confirmed source.

249533[/snapback]

You better hope your source is correct, or the lynch mob will get you.

Fellas, I live in the west end and am all for a trip to the big easy. Will someone be planning this extraveganza

249501[/snapback]

Yes...And I noticed in an earlier thread you refering to the new Kroger near you. Would that be the Kroger on Eastridge? If so, we live about a 1/2 mile from that market...Westbury...This Bills Nation is getting smaller and smaller.

Yes...And I noticed in an earlier thread you refering to the new Kroger near you.  Would that be the Kroger on Eastridge?  If so, we live about a 1/2 mile from that market...Westbury...This Bills Nation is getting smaller and smaller.

249606[/snapback]

That might have been someone else. I live in River Lake Colony, kinda between River and Gaskins. Would love to get enough people together to do a group rate thing with the airlines and hotels. Just need to know if this is a boys only trip if the girls are invited.

How many are planning to go to the San Diego game??? We may fly to sis in laws(cheap  $80 Southwest flights) in LA and drive from there.

249513[/snapback]

I plan on heading out for the Chargers game. It should be a good one, and I love SoCal. I hope it is late in the season.