Marcellus Wiley and Vonnie Holliday released!

JP-era

Id see either of these guys.

Id love to land Wiley back on our soil but I know he hasnt played up to snuff since leaving, Id grab him at the league minimum though.

Holliday I like alot and I think he would be an upgrade to Big Pat although Id still rather have Pat back. Again the question is price.

two more names to add to jp's "i'd sign this guy" list.......

vonnie is better then big pat?? first off, he's a DE......secondly, he was cut for a reason.......KC's defense blows and vonnie wasn't even good enough to keep around for them.........he can't hold big pat's jock.........

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...54entry246754

In the above  thread JPera tells us that he has been pretty specific about who he wants.  Then the first two guys get cut on 2/22 and he wants them both. :w00t:

249009[/snapback]

any comments from me on any of the Titans players cut? Thats what I thought.

You just plain wrong. Move on man.

any comments from me on any of the Titans players cut? Thats what I thought.

You just plain wrong. Move on man.

249013[/snapback]

I'm waiting for more players to be cut. :w00t:

As soon as some younger DE gets cut, you'll toss Wiley and Holliday on the scrap heap where they belong! ;)

wiley was never that good. wiley loves himself more than the game. he loves the celebrity life. he doesn't really care. he's not the type of guy mularkey is looking for, and there's no way he'll be back. He was never good against the run and is still living off of one 10 sack season in a 34 defense. whoopDeDoo.

Both Schobel and Kelsay are better then Wiley or Holliday

Schobel without a doubt is better then both, Kelsay in limited action and his 1st year starting had more productive seaosn then both of these guys.

Kelsay is going to continue to get better, Wiley has been on the downside, and Holliday pretty much told the bills to kiss his ass 2 years ago when he was FA.