No Bills Giants game in Syracuse??

So, I get home just now, ready to relax and watch the Bills decimate the Giants, excited and happy that I am about to watch my first Bills action of the year...

I recorded the game with my DVR thing from Time Warner, adding an extra 30 minutes just in case the excitement continues past the 4th quarter...

And what do I see? DOUG FLUTIE!! Scanning through this it clearly was not a prelude of some kind, but a documentary that went on and on.

And then, some kind of documentary on...JOE NAMATH!!

So, the thing that I most wanted to watch was replaced with something you could not pay me to watch. WHY?

What happened?? Wasn't the game on Syracuse TV? There is no longer a blackout rule, correct? It said Bills versus Giants when I recorded and it says the same in the recordings list.

I did a search, hoping it was on later tonight or this weekend, but nothing came up.

Edited by Mister Defense

I watched it live on Ch 5 WTVH. What station did you program - NFL network?

Crap, just checked, yes, but that is what came up this morning when I did a search for the game, not sure what channel it was on.

WTF? Why would that happen, why would the Bills game be listed on the NFLN and then not played on it??

Crap, just checked, yes, but that is what came up this morning when I did a search for the game, not sure what channel it was on.

WTF? Why would that happen, why would the Bills game be listed on the NFLN and then not played on it??

If you're in the Bills' market, you have to watch it on local TV.

If you're in the Bills' market, you have to watch it on local TV.

Thanks and to WotAguy as well.

BS that it is was listed this morning as playing at 4 on the NFL network locally. I am obsessive compulsive about checking to see that I have actually scheduled the recordings for Bills games, checking again and again...

Now, it will only get worse, with nightmares and night terrors likely to follow!

Great!, thank you, just set the DVR; hopefully it is actually broadcast this time.

No problem. I think you're good to go this time. The game went about 3 hours and 10 minutes so they'll cut some of it to make it fit into a 3 hour broadcast. Last week, they inexplicably cut the only series by Tyrod and the first team offense.