Bills' Training Camp Dorm Rooms at SJF

Striker was clearly not the first choice, but after the numerous PR dumpster fires of the past few weeks, they had to leave Marcel, Feastmode, Manny and whoever else on the cutting room floor.

Or they just wanted to make a fun video with one of the rookies....

On another note, he seemed genuinely excited to be at camp.

Funny video.

Side note: as a guy that works with athletes, I am constantly amazed at how many of them eat junk food on a regular basis. Doritos? Turtles? C'mon man!

I'm all for treats, but for young guys trying to carve out a career, it's crazy how often I see it.

Then we wonder how guys like Brady--who are afraid to even eat tomatoes because some folks have adverse reactions to nightshades--manage to play well into their late 30's.

Chip Kelly did a lot of things wrong, but his focus on nutrition is one that I believe more teams should become imperious about.

Funny video.

Side note: as a guy that works with athletes, I am constantly amazed at how many of them eat junk food on a regular basis. Doritos? Turtles? C'mon man!

I'm all for treats, but for young guys trying to carve out a career, it's crazy how often I see it.

Then we wonder how guys like Brady--who are afraid to even eat tomatoes because some folks have adverse reactions to nightshades--manage to play well into their late 30's.

Chip Kelly did a lot of things wrong, but his focus on nutrition is one that I believe more teams should become imperious about.

Interesting stuff. I have seen Cris Carter many times talk about how meticulously he watched everything that went into his body, and he felt it gave him an edge as the game, and season, wore on.

Funny video.

If there is one thing the Ryans are serious about, it's nutrition.

If there is one thing the Ryans are serious about, it's nutrition.

That is funny.

Seriously though, I'm continuously amazed by how few coaches emphasize it.

Chad OchoJohnson laughed his entire career about eating McDonald's drive through for every meal. Von Miller was chowing fried chicken the week before the super bowl. Preston Brown keeps candy in his hoodie WHILE ON THE FIELD.

It's crazy to me. The correlation between sound nutrition and career sustainability is obvious; why do so many of these terms ignore it?

I agree that it's surprising how often athletes eat unhealthy foods. It's more common than athletes eating what we might consider "healthy" diets.

I don't personally know any NFL players, but a lot of the college athletes I've known do it because they are young and can get away with it. They are exercising all the time so to their minds they are burning it all off so it doesn't matter.

But it's what goes on inside the body that matters. That's why Brady's idea of a treat is kale chips washed down with kitten tears. Allegedly.

But who does it come from? Whoever is giving that message better walk the walk or players will just roll their eyes.

I agree that it's surprising how often athletes eat unhealthy foods. It's more common than athletes eating what we might consider "healthy" diets.

I don't personally know any NFL players, but a lot of the college athletes I've known do it because they are young and can get away with it. They are exercising all the time so to their minds they are burning it all off so it doesn't matter.

But it's what goes on inside the body that matters. That's why Brady's idea of a treat is kale chips washed down with kitten tears. Allegedly.

But who does it come from? Whoever is giving that message better walk the walk or players will just roll their eyes.

:lol:

I seriously laughed out loud. That is awesome