TOD 8/19: Season-game by game-what do you expect - Fish

We will go through the upcoming season one game at a time. Post your thoughts on the following:

- Who wins the game?

- What is the best player to player matchup in the game (best game within the game)?

- If the Bills are to win what must they do from a gameplan perspective?

Week seven - the Fish (in Miami) - what are your thoughts?

They lost younger talented players for older ones especially one malcontent we know. Tanner I'll may have improved his stats over four years, but he still holds the ball too long, and we will take advantage of it.

I say we win convincingly. On a side note, one of my reps fiancée works for the Dolphins so she promised he could get me on the field with my boys behind the Bills bench. I've never watched an NFL game from the field so very excited. If we get lucky after the game to get a pic or two, I'll post them on the board.

We will go through the upcoming season one game at a time. Post your thoughts on the following:

- Who wins the game?

- What is the best player to player matchup in the game (best game within the game)?

- If the Bills are to win what must they do from a gameplan perspective?

Week seven - the Fish (in Miami) - what are your thoughts?

- Buffalo wins with the run--Miami did nothing to strengthen their leaky run defense in the offseason, and the loss of Lamar Miller will hurt their ground game as well.

- Definitely Marcell Dareus against Laremy Tunsil

- Pound on the Dolphin front-7. Roman's pin/pull scheme proved to be too much for Miami to keep up with twice last year, so they need to stay on top of them. In the passing game, abuse Miami's idea that they can cover Sammy Watkins with Byron Maxwell :lol: Defensively, put pressure in Tannehill's face; he simply can't play against it.

Anyone see Mario play tonight? Maybe he actually was trying last year. Looked slow and ... Done.

Tannehill looked decent but Landry played like crap as did Jordan Cameron. Stills looks better than he did last year.

Their D was.... Not good.

Edited by YoloinOhio