RG III: Gettin' some

Picking up where Johnny Football left off. Nice to see the off field drama in Cleveland is alive and well.

An extramarital affair and divorce are hardly picking up where Manziel left off.

An extramarital affair and divorce are hardly picking up where Manziel left off.

He was legally separated; legally separated means you are free to do what I do while my laywer figures out how to screw you for the most amount of bling.

New chick DEFINITELY hotter...

Gotta suck being married to football players who can find a hotter chick at the drop of a hat and have those women throwing themselves at you constantly...even the most loyal, good-intentioned ones have to have momentary lapses in judgment or weak days where they can't resist...

New chick DEFINITELY hotter...

Gotta suck being married to football players who can find a hotter chick at the drop of a hat and have those women throwing themselves at you constantly...even the most loyal, good-intentioned ones have to have momentary lapses in judgment or weak days where they can't resist...

I don't think any of us can resist an Estonian track star with a booty made of gold.