8-17: Bills' 2016 Training Camp - (10 AM - 12 PM)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wonder what Dareus' teammates are thinking/saying to him in private. I don't expect them to say anything publicly but this can't sit well with them.

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a feature article on BB.com about Kyle walking around the field with him

I really wonder what Dareus' teammates are thinking/saying to him in private. I don't expect them to say anything publicly but this can't sit well with them.

They should all be pissed at him for being such a selfish ass.

@MatthewFairburn

Tyrod Taylor and Cardale Jones were the two quarterbacks who got to run two minute drills. Cardale's did not go well. Tyrod's ended in TD.

@SalSports

Greg Roman now having a long conversation with Cardale after that.

@JoeBuscaglia

Dan Carpenter went 5/6 with a miss from 45, while Jordan Gay went 5/8 with misses from 37, 52, and 53 today. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

EJ Manuel taking second-team reps in the next rendition of team drills today #Bills

@DonBanks

Why the Giants remind me of ice cream: Think of them as Ben and Jerry's team. And more training camp tour Snaps: https://t.co/Rf9hiacjbM

Four more quick observations from Bills camp

@SalSports

Stephon Gilmore just had a terrific break on the ball, intended to Robert Woods on sidelines, it hands on it to breakup but couldn't get INT

@JoeBuscaglia

Stephon Gilmore almost picked off another pass today. Great read and break on the ball. Looks very good today. #Bills

My guess is that it was related to "practice how you play"...when you're the most penalized team in the NFL, you can't have those types of habits.

That would be wonderful. The players are the ones who need to do the most policing of that within the ranks, so that would be great to see from Wood.

My guess is that it was related to "practice how you play"...when you're the most penalized team in the NFL, you can't have those types of habits.

That would be wonderful. The players are the ones who need to do the most policing of that within the ranks, so that would be great to see from Wood.

Even a blind squirrel...

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Top-3-things-you-need-to-know-from-Day-14-at-Bills-Camp/b5ec9441-345d-4f26-9e44-0f09e4fc9057

The officials quickly assessed an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty to Darby, but Powell went back after Darby after the play. Eric Woodicon-article-link.gif, who was just a couple of steps away grabbed Powell and backed him away from Darby in a drive blocking sprint and shouted at him to knock it off.

“No penalties in the red zone!!!”

Even a blind squirrel...

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Top-3-things-you-need-to-know-from-Day-14-at-Bills-Camp/b5ec9441-345d-4f26-9e44-0f09e4fc9057

The officials quickly assessed an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty to Darby, but Powell went back after Darby after the play. Eric Woodicon-article-link.gif, who was just a couple of steps away grabbed Powell and backed him away from Darby in a drive blocking sprint and shouted at him to knock it off.

“No penalties in the red zone!!!”

:beer:

Thanks. Love hearing that.

Watch: Day 14 Highlights, Dareus Speaks (2:10)

DT Marcell Dareus and HC Rex Ryan talk on the recent suspension dished out by the NFL. Bills' Insider Chris Brown runs through the highlights of the day from day 14 of Bills Camp at St. John Fisher.

Bills Training Camp: 8-17

temp11fkjskjsd--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?w

Check out photos from Day 14 at Bills Training Camp.

Just drove by the back of Fisher (getting off 490 @ the ER exit) and a bunch of players were out in helmets and jerseys on the small field behind the athletic center. I think it was just defense because they were all in blue jerseys.

Edited by Bubba Gump