Was this worth losing your job for?

PromoTheRobot

Of course not, but there is a better job waiting for them on 35th Street! ;-)

Panty waist hipsters sitting in stands spending Mommy & Daddy's 401k watching day ball get all upset and shouldn't have suffer the indignation of listening to that... While the rest of the world, is out working for a living!

Well, you know the rest Mr. Elia!

;-)

No, but I love that our absurdly PC modern culture forces everyone to issue the same bland, 'if anyone was offended' apology any time someone doesn't perfectly toe the line.

I think the domestic violence issue is legit. That's way over the line. I remember a ballpark DJ (White Socks maybe?) getting fired for playing Whitesnake's Here I Go Again when Chuck Findley took the mound for the Indians. He had just filed for divorce from Tawny Kitaen citing physical abuse (he did not fight back when she attacked him). You might remember Kitaen as the chick on the sports car in the video for Here I Go Again. She was also previously married to David Coverdale, Whitesnake's lead singer. And here's a little tidbit to add some local flavor: she also had an affair with OJ during his marriage to Nichole Brown and her marriage to Coverdale.

I think the domestic violence issue is legit. That's way over the line. I remember a ballpark DJ (White Socks maybe?) getting fired for playing Whitesnake's Here I Go Again when Chuck Findley took the mound for the Indians. He had just filed for divorce from Tawny Kitaen citing physical abuse (he did not fight back when she attacked him). You might remember Kitaen as the chick on the sports car in the video for Here I Go Again. She was also previously married to David Coverdale, Whitesnake's lead singer. And here's a little tidbit to add some local flavor: she also had an affair with OJ during his marriage to Nichole Brown and her marriage to Coverdale.

Are you trying to insinuate that OJ was a bad husband?

Are you trying to insinuate that OJ was a bad husband?

Lmao. Not as bad as he was an ex husband.

I think he's trying to demonstrate that Tawny Kitaen is nuts.

Like we didn't know...

Is she ever Edited by BarleyNY

I remember Tawny Kitaen from the Tom Hanks masterpiece Bachelor Party.

It was the music director:

"As Finley took the mound for an April 2002 game against the Chicago White Sox at then-Comiskey Park, the stadium's musical director, Joe Stephen, took a subtle dig at Finley's messy divorce, and played "Here I Go Again" by the band Whitesnake, referencing Kitaen's appearance in that band's videos and her previous marriage to the band's lead singer, David Coverdale. Stephen was later fired and the White Sox apologized."

I wonder what the BILLS "playlist" has??

"Because I Got High" by Afroman.

I was gonna go to work, but then I got high

I just got a new big-ass contract, but I got high

Now Goodell is up my ass, and I know why (why man?)

Cause I got high

Because I got high

Because I got high