Seriously, this is the best court artist they

stevestojan

Yes...7 more weeks before you move back to a city that actually had an entire cell of guys who looked like that sketch.

248655[/snapback]

What those guys were innocent. I saw tennyboy, debbie, Rcow and a bunch of others say that Bush was out to get them. They were just a bunch of guys playing poker and watching Bills games, but no that evil Ashcroft, Cheney and the rest of those evil bastards (no relations to Cables ex husbands) are setting those poor innocent boys up.

Take away that beard, and I have seen 15 people today that look exactly like this guy.

The guy possibly plots to kill our president and we have someone drawing him in crayon?

Other than that, pretty interesting story...

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/22/bush.plo...rges/index.html

248634[/snapback]

Are you actually leaving WPB? To Montana?

Will there be any fat and happy girls at your new job up there?

248842[/snapback]

For a while, I will be working at home. I have started up a little side business that has been fairly lucrative. When I go back to office life, I'm sure there will be one giant fat chick that is overly nice. I'll have to deal...

Take away that beard, and I have seen 15 people today that look exactly like this guy.

Check out the avatar. Here's the guy without the beard.

BTW - except for the hair color (no longer brown) it looks pretty much like a drawing of me!!!!

No wonder everywhere I go, people tell me I have a twin.