Pegula: We Aren't Talking About 16 Years; Talking Future

@WGR550

Pegula - after you lose one guy, to say the season is over is crazy #Bills

Pegula - in my mind, our team hasn't been to the playoffs in one year (my first year) #Bills

Pegula - We aren't talking about 16, we're talking about the future

Pegula - I think these guys have rallied together, they have to. They have a full season ahead of them #Bills

Pegula - Competition makes the team better #Bills

Pegula - anyone who watches the way I want the Bills to operate, it's all to get better. #Bills

#Bills owner Terry Pegula on the ultimatum given to Rex Ryan and Doug Whaley "I don't know where this stuff come from"

@MatthewFairburn

Terry Pegula says there are a lot of debates at One Bills Drive, but it's not to threaten anyone's job security. It's to get better.

8-10: TERRY PEGULA WITH JOHN MURPHY ON WGR (19:45)

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is right....it is year 1 of pegula era

I know people like to tie them all together....but it really is not

It sure as hell is.. Just because hes a new owner does not remove the 16 before him.. He bought the franchise warts and all.. he has to accept it

@MatthewFairburn

Terry Pegula on the game experience at The Ralph: "That's a better question for my wife. I think it's a great place to watch a game."

@WGR550

Pegula - we supported the move of the Rams to Los Angeles. Stan Kroenke will build a beautiful complex

Pegula on Russ Brandon - he's well rounded in the sports world, and he's done great with taking the reigns and leading #Bills #Sabres

@WGR550

Pegula on 2016 #Bills - everybody has injuries. Compared to last year, we're relatively unscathed.

@JohnMurphyShow

#Bills owner Terry Pegula - "The expectations are to play every game one play at a time."

@MatthewFairburn

Terry Pegula: "Everybody has injuries. The expectations are to play every game one play at a time. You can't win a Super Bowl on one play."

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

It sure as hell is.. Just because hes a new owner does not remove the 16 before him.. He bought the franchise warts and all.. he has to accept it

Don't think of it that way. Think of it as a beat up car that needs to be restored. Sure it's has a lot of work to be done but he's only been working on it for one year.

@MatthewFairburn

Terry Pegula on the game experience at The Ralph: "That's a better question for my wife. I think it's a great place to watch a game."

Somebody needs to tell Kim to turn down the volume as the club seats are almost unbearable with the echoed blasts off the concrete overhang.

And lose the phuckin' train horn already. It's obnoxious.

GO BILLS!!!

Well Pegula definitely has the funds to work on a restoration project. Do the fans have the patience to see it through? Not that the fans are going anywhere. It's year 2 for he and Kim but some out there are getting a little worn down. Seeing a game at the new Dallas stadium is a spectacle. Over the top in ways for sure but well done. Bills fans make the experience at the Ralph cool and we'll make it even cooler when the time is right for a new stadium. That said The Ralph is not that great.

Somebody needs to tell Kim to turn down the volume as the club seats are almost unbearable with the echoed blasts off the concrete overhang.

And lose the phuckin' train horn already. It's obnoxious.

GO BILLS!!!

Write an email or send a DM on twitter.