Thoughts on Evan Mcmullin?

Sounds like a breakfast sandwich.

Line of the day. Good work! And why no alternate considered on the Democratic side? I mean after all she is a documented criminal and showing clear signs of a blood clot or something.

Edited by Dante

I remember that well, but I had no idea that was Bill Murray as the bass player!

Alot of that album was pre-SNL people. I think it was a National Lampoon album.

I remember Bill Murray as the DJ hosting a call-a-thon to raise money for the radio station, and refusing to play any music until someone made a donation.

"That is. If you're not going to donate money, I'm just not going to play any music, okay? How do you like that?"

There was also an Olympic bit with a man and woman announcer explaining Nadia Comenici.

"And look at that dismount! Man, I'd like to phuck her!"

"Well, I'm no lesbian, Bob, but..."

Alot of that album was pre-SNL people. I think it was a National Lampoon album.

I remember Bill Murray as the DJ hosting a call-a-thon to raise money for the radio station, and refusing to play any music until someone made a donation.

"That is. If you're not going to donate money, I'm just not going to play any music, okay? How do you like that?"

There was also an Olympic bit with a man and woman announcer explaining Nadia Comenici.

"And look at that dismount! Man, I'd like to phuck her!"

"Well, I'm no lesbian, Bob, but..."

I remember that album - in fact, I believe the male voice from the Olympic bit was John Belushi. There was also a very funny "save the whales before they blast themselves into extinction", and also Bill Murray as the titular voice in Dostoevsky's "The Idiot" (everybody get out of here, there's a lobster loose....") :lol:

It reminds me of this old Mr. Rogers routine interviewing a bass player (Bill Murray). Eggamuffin.

That had me rolling every time I heard it. My grandmother worked at my dad's restaurant. She'd ask me to make her an eggamuffim for breakfast all the time. LOL!!

He's trying to orchestrate a loss for Trump in Utah.

This is ultimately where I'm at. I believe that he is friends with Krauthhammer or George Will or one of those other ultra conservatives who hate Trump and they put him up to it. He will pull support from Utah and probably some other western states. The effort to tank Trump's candidacy within his own party is like nothing I've ever seen short of when George Herbert Walker Bush rightly said that he would vote for the democrat over David Duke in Louisana back in like 92. That was the right thing to do and it took stones.