Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 11 (10 AM - 12 PM)

@viccarucci

My 3 #Bills Thoughts lead off w the lack of depth on the offensive line being exposed early. NEW at BN Blitz: https://t.co/iDszVhRWGg

PITTSFORD -- Here are my three thoughts on the Buffalo Bills as they enter their ninth practice of training camp at St. John Fisher College Tuesday:

1. Monday was a revelation.

2. Having Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus practice for the first time in camp allowed the defensive line to show off its ability to create some fairly significant mismatches.

3. The continued delays in the Bills defining the medical status of rookie linebacker Reggie Ragland is a bit strange.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3. The continued delays in the Bills defining the medical status of rookie linebacker Reggie Ragland is a bit strange.

Have the crack investigative reporters checked Air Pegula travel logs to see if there was a trip to Birmingham, AL? He could also be stuck in Atlanta with the Delta mess.

I'm curious about the delays on Ragland's status as well. Is it unreasonable to think this is a good thing? If the ACL was torn and the knee is unstable it's a pretty easy decision.

Oh well, hopefully we find out more today. I'm less uneasy about the LB situation with the two FA signings.

I'm curious about the delays on Ragland's status as well. Is it unreasonable to think this is a good thing? If the ACL was torn and the knee is unstable it's a pretty easy decision.

Oh well, hopefully we find out more today. I'm less uneasy about the LB situation with the two FA signings.

The lights in Brandon's office have been seen on late at night as he has been formulating how to spin the injury into good news.

I'm not that worried about Ragland, I think Brown is plenty capable in the position, let Ragland heal, and stop worrying so much.

I'm more worried about the spot manned by Lawson & Lawson... hope IK proves to be better than he's looked in the past :/

I don't know if it's that crazy. He gets hurt Friday, they take him to the doctor Saturday and get an inconclusive test due to swelling. They have him get rest and schedule another test Monday while the team is at practice.

If they don't have a followup today, now that's a little off.

It seems like a long time to me but he was supposed to have the exam yesterday with the docs. Rex said there was too much swelling to provide an update. I don't know if that means he didn't have the exam or what. I know swelling affects what you can see on an MRI but don't know if they were able to do any kind of exam at all.

It just seems like we would have heard something yesterday.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm not that worried about Ragland, I think Brown is plenty capable in the position, let Ragland heal, and stop worrying so much.

I'm more worried about the spot manned by Lawson & Lawson... hope IK proves to be better than he's looked in the past :/

If Manny isn't ready for week 1, then that is a legit cause for concern. Here's to a speedy recovery to full health for both of the Lawsons! :beer:

If Manny isn't ready for week 1, then that is a legit cause for concern. Here's to a speedy recovery to full health for both of the Lawsons! :beer:

If they are confident Manny will be ready to go, and the news on Shaq is promising, I really wouldn't be surprised to see IK among the final cuts.

If they are confident Manny will be ready to go, and the news on Shaq is promising, I really wouldn't be surprised to see IK among the final cuts.

IK needs a big preseason to hang around once Shaq is back.

@SalSports

Incognito not practicing today after leaving yesterday early with sore ribs.

As much as IK is iffy, I'd be really cautious in releasing him, since Shaq and Manny will be coming off injuries. I'd rather keep IK (or someone else, that is healthy) for the time being until both Lawsons are back and have proven healthy for multiple weeks.

Edited by Dorkington

I think it's more about knowing what you're talking about...it's really hard to say that the team's medical staff is sub-par when they're named tops in the league a little over a year ago:

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/02/04/bills-trainers-named-top-staff-in-nfl/

Or when you're blaming them for sprained ankles, or non-contact ACL injuries...